Brooklyn Heavy/Dick Harrell photos?

Post descriptions or photos of old cars, friends, or family members you are trying to locate.
dragracinrs

Postby dragracinrs » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:56 am

Thanks for the reply! Anything you know about it would be great and photos would be Awesome. I have Met with Heavy and heard alot from him as well as the guy who has Salty's T-Bird now. So did Carmen sell it to Joe S.? The truck is being restored now and photos would help alot!

Thanks
Brian

Rotonda Bros. Racing

Postby Rotonda Bros. Racing » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:06 pm

My Uncle is here now...laughing about all of this. He did sell it to Jim. He said he has seen the truck (I guess fairly recently) at the show at the Whiskey...he told me to tell you if you take Rotonda Bros name off the truck he will kill you LOL.

He has tons of pics of the truck...he is going to bring them up next week. He also has all the pics of all the Heavy cars he built and raced. So I will hopefully get them scanned and send them to you guys and you can post them as you wish.

Saltys car he built the engine for as well...he was asking me about the progress and how its coming along.

I have video footage on VHS...prb about 3 hours worth from his races and escapades along the years....its unreal to watch...of course there are some family things mixed in...if you dont mind seeing me as a baby...I could make a tape and send it over to you guys etc.

let me know~

Jason

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:35 pm

8) wow.... 3 hours of stuff including family... priceless
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Rotonda Bros. Racing

Postby Rotonda Bros. Racing » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:42 pm

Jimmy this stuff is priceless...from wheel stands w Grumpy to gatornational win in 71 pro stock and everything in between...no sound but i am sure you guys will find it entertaining...PM me a adress and I will have a tape made

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:55 pm

[quote="Rotonda Bros. Racing"

I am glad i found the site and look forward to shooting the sh*t w. everyone.

thanks again

JDR[/quote]

Hey, a Lot of time, that's our best thing to do....Jump on in. We LOVE Stories and pics!!!!!
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

dragracinrs

Postby dragracinrs » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:06 am

Salty's bird looks great. Bob has done a nice job with the car. I will contact him and turn him on to these post. When I met with Joe Spino in NY and Brooklyn The stories were priceless. Bob could not make it that day but said he would have loved to be there. The Rotonda name was on every one of those cars.

LOL it is still on the truck... Can be made out better than most of the rest.

If i get your e-mail I will forward the current pics.

Return to “Desperately Seeking”