Looking for a picture of Dunn driving Rolands car

Post descriptions or photos of old cars, friends, or family members you are trying to locate.
Bob Kraemer
Looking for a picture of Dunn driving Rolands car

Postby Bob Kraemer » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:01 am

I'm trying to find a picture to down load of Mike Dunn driving Rolands Hawaiian car. This is the picture of the car blowing up, all 4 wheels off the ground, the body just starting to lift off the chassis and I think you can see the crank coming out.

Thanks
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

wagz

Postby wagz » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:09 am

Bob, I have a photo of the car but can't seem to figure out how to attach it to this reply. I'm also trying to find this person named Mike Guffy. I thought he was in the state of Indiana, but I could be wrong. He shouldn't be hard to get in touch with, he has a few of the Jungle Jim funnys, & somebody should know him. Let me know what your e-mail is & I'll send this photo, I hope it's the car you're looking for. Wagz

Iowa Al

Mike Dunn/Roland's Car

Postby Iowa Al » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:49 pm

Bob,
Mike has a website, I tried to send you a link, but it came back. Just Google Mike Dunn and you'll find it, then there is a button to send Mike an e mail and ask who took the shot you want and how to get a print.
IA Al

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:50 am

Nice Avatar Al!!! Cute pup too! :D
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Return to “Desperately Seeking”