whats for Dinner?

Here's where we go to kick back after the races with our pals. Pour a tall one, punch a few buttons on the jukebox, and relax...
jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:45 pm

wow.. i have more food in the house since christmas...Inow have BOTH of dads 50 fords here... everyone that stopped by brought lunch..i have a mixNmatch of all the local joints.. some mickey-d , friday VFW fish,Taco-bell, GOOD TO GO 8)

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:02 pm

Steak on the grill............... :D
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:37 am

Hey, gang. Haven't been up for two days, so got some catching up to do. Last night Denise made 'Taco Bravos,' which are regular tacos, but surrounded by a soft taco wrap with refried bean spread... First you take the soft taco, spread refried bean spread on it, then wrap that up around a regular taco filled with whatever you like. They are great. A perfect combination of soft and hard, with the benefit of not breaking up in your hand as you eat it because the soft taco and refried bean spread help support the regular taco!

The night before that was a real mishmash. Denise got some spiced shrimp, some seafood salad, and then some Mediterranean stuff, including a great olive tray (old world green olives and red peppers filled with feta cheese -- wow). Plus some Hummus and Tabouli salad with pita bread. Great dinner! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:50 am

:shock: man i gotta learn how to eat like you guys !!

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:55 pm

Some sort of wrapped and roasted meat. House smellz' G-R-E-A-T. Soon as Cheryl gets home.........MMMMMMMMM good.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Maritime Drag Racing

Postby Maritime Drag Racing » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:35 pm

Halibut and potatoes - neither of which came from a grocery store. Got the halibut from a commercial fishermen pal and Dad still plants enough potatoes to do the whole family for the year.

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:42 pm

i'm gettin' fired up to plant somethin'.... the last few years i allowed my neighbor to use the sunny area between our properties to grow tomatoes and some onions.. mainly on my side of the line... he is old and sick now and won't bee planting.... man i miss watching his stuff grow out the shop window... and hanging a hose out of the window and soaking his plants when he waasn't home, doing my part to keep them growing..Iam NO farmer but if i get some tips i might grow something....

wheelzman

Postby wheelzman » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:00 pm

:D Doc, growing plants is almost like resurrecting an old 50 Ford coupe. Only thing different is you can't eat the coupe!!!!!!!

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:57 am

Last night.... Italian Cavatini... with fresh bagels this a.m.... gonna eat like a bachelor for the rest of the week, though! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:06 am

lasagna and Greek salad

Return to “Dangerous Bill's Cafe Noir”