whats for Dinner?

Here's where we go to kick back after the races with our pals. Pour a tall one, punch a few buttons on the jukebox, and relax...
pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:21 am

Went to one of those wear a tie, cocktail @ 5, or-de-vorz' @6 and dinner @7 deals last night. Some of us Habitat board members bought a table at the Rotary Ball. Had Chicken, Beef, Veggies, baby taters, all with the fancy sauces N' stuff. They had an orchestra for entertainment. The place was full of who's who type people. State Representative, Congressmen, Judy Barr Topinka was there drummin' up support. Coulda' built a nice engine for what the auction items were goin' for. We bumped into a few folks I have done signs for so we at least knew some of the people there, and Cheryl knew a couple doctors from her job. but I gotta' say............It weren't no "Eddyville". It's back to clown food today. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:13 am

:oops: I am junk at those fancy smancy deals
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:33 am

me 2 :arrow:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:36 am

Home cooked burgers last night

Mike-Casella

Postby Mike-Casella » Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:31 pm

I took the little woman out for dinner last night at one of the local fancy smancy places in town. We had an appetizer of popcorn shrimp with our choice of three different dipping sauces, then a nice thick and juicy Prime Rib, medium rare with mashed potatos, cole slaw, and a cup of coffee. No room in the bellies for desert though, but the apple crisp looked scrumpdiddlyisious. Very very nice.

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:04 pm

Sumptuous dining for Draglist. Nothing but the best for us! I had a custom made cheeseburger given to me at the Edloe Street Deli over in West U (the village West of Rice University) at the Oktoberfest party featuring the Citykings, and then was given a gift certificate for another couple of those in the future. Whoever made that burger loves their job. It was delicious. The beef was perfectly charbroiled and the cheese was hand-shredded, the veggies were twice as tasty as what you'd get in a drive-thru and the bun was fresh and soft. Fantastic quick meal. I slam-dunked that bad boy. Went looking for the band to play the third set and found they have a banquet room next door that had a complete turkey and dressing dinner with side dishes given to the participants in the day-long event. The band was there, with heaping plates full of that stuff. We played a late third set and were asked to come back in December to play for their Christmas party. We played "Four Lifetimes" live and got great response and much positive interaction from a crowd that sat right there in front of us and soaked all of it in. We ate like (City) Kings, too. Life is good. WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:57 pm

Steak,garlic mashed potatoes,and greek salad

SLICK VIC

Postby SLICK VIC » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:02 pm

......Monster Mashed potatoes, and
sizzled hamburger brain.
http://www.vicmillerracing.com/
SMOLDERY SMOKEY BURNOUTS TO YOU ALL

Mike-Casella

Postby Mike-Casella » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:42 pm

numerous chocolate bars. :(

BlownGoat

Postby BlownGoat » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:33 pm

Peanut butter cups I swiped from the niece&nephews bags last night most likely :lol:
If I dont get my car finished soon I'm gonna have to modify the cage so my walker will fit through the door!

Return to “Dangerous Bill's Cafe Noir”