The Pets Thread !

Here's where we go to kick back after the races with our pals. Pour a tall one, punch a few buttons on the jukebox, and relax...
WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:07 pm

Dixon cool, Jer! Taz, too!
Here is our cat, Sabbath. I took Nick (I mean Chris) to a dinosaur movie at the Moody Gardens in Galveston for his 7th birthday and when we walked in, they were having a cat convention. Up front were a dozen cages with all these cats in 'em. Our cat's name was Siskell as listed on his cage. It says "I talk a lot and I'm great with other cats"...I bought him after the movie for $25. Got him outside in Ludwig and the radio came on and said "This just in...movie critic Gene Siskell has died suddenly today..." I went whoa...but when we got over to my Dad's house, Kyle saw him and immediately said "His name is Sabbath!" I set the cat down on the floor and he immediately started a fight with Rusty, my Dad and Stepmom's house cat...Sab's been great. He's affectionate to us and he lets you pick him up and pet him and he's smart...but he's the king of the jungle in the back yard. He's been an excellent mouser and a territorial sentry to our property. Almost like a watchcat. He's photogenic, too...Cheers, WC1
http://community.webshots.com/myphotos? ... ity=DCqhNJ
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Maritime Drag Racing

Postby Maritime Drag Racing » Mon May 01, 2006 8:30 am

Boy, I could fill this page in a hurry. Current animal census at our place goes as follows: 2 dogs(Springer Spaniel, Scottish Terrier), 4 cats(various colours), aquarium full of fish, a squirrel that lives under the shop, and a ton of birds since we're the only ones in the neighbourhood that have bird feeders(6 of them).
Could only find one pic on the computer - our oldest cat Brutus. Born in 1983 which makes him 23 years old. Other than not being able to eat crunchy cat food he's still in great shape.

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Mon May 01, 2006 2:48 pm

just shopcat... no pics of her.. semi-crazy... does strange things for no apperent reasons.. but so do i sometimes :shock: .. she speaks two cat languages.. the normal everyday meows and hiss.. if a bird lands nearby she talks at it in short staccatto noises with her mouth wide open... she also talks like that to any person after they sneeze so i don't have a clue what it means :?:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon May 01, 2006 4:54 pm

Maybe in "cat" kazzzzoom-tight and I see lunch...... means the same thing. :shock:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

fastpacedracer

Postby fastpacedracer » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:27 pm

Way too many cat people, I have a Black Lap (Lola). Extremely well tempered. I enjoy calling her name and she comes running. U just can't do that with cats.

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:29 pm

Here's my buddy Dusty, he's half yellow lab, and golden retriever. He's a year and a half old and is about 120lbs. He likes to swim and eat, in that order.Image :lol: Oh yeah, he likes to fetch too! :lol: Image
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:35 pm

Hi Dusty..
I like Ya!
www.wallybell.com

Return to “Dangerous Bill's Cafe Noir”