Looking For Dragster Tow Eyelets

From famous pros to weekend warriors, our friendly members will help answer your tech questions.
User avatar
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:16 pm

Looking For Dragster Tow Eyelets

Postby TurboDiverArt » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:56 am

I think that’s what they are called. I see a number of dragsters with them. They are the ones that attach to the top of front wheels spindle using the 4 bolts. Used to connect a tow strap. I assume they are all standard, just can’t seem to find them. Looked on Jegs and Summit but I must be searching for the wrong thing. Browsed a few of the chassis sites too but still no luck. Thanks for any help!
Art Paltz
230" Undercover, 468ci stock block, 7.840@170.14

User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 13757
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:23 pm
Location: Waldorf MD

Re: Looking For Dragster Tow Eyelets

Postby draglist » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Good luck. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

User avatar
Greg Green
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 7:04 am
Location: Lee's Summit, MO.

Re: Looking For Dragster Tow Eyelets

Postby Greg Green » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:11 am

Give the guys at The Chassis Shop a call. I'm pretty sure they have them.

Return to “Tech Questions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests