Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
pro70z28
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Session #2 is in the books. I think I'll name my therapist "Uncle". Because she makes me cry uncle when she bends my finnerz'. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:19 am

Pt can be very painful, but do what they say pro. You'll get back way more range of motion. You work with your hands, you need them fingers back. At first you'll hate yer therapist, but at the end, you'll want to buy them a car. :lol:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Good afternoon

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:14 pm

Pt can be very painful, but do what they say pro. You'll get back way more range of motion. You work with your hands, you need them fingers back. At first you'll hate yer therapist, but at the end, you'll want to buy them a car. :lol:
They're bendin' better all the time. Now that the swelling is down I noticed the one that got it the worst, is a little narrower now. There was a fair amount of tissue & bone loss. When they sewed it back together it made the finger narrower so I have 1 feminine lookin' finner' now. Maybe it'll bulk up with therapy. :wink: I still have it, that's all I care about.
Went out to letter the 870 track hoe today. They took the bucket off & folded up the boom to get it as low as possible. Still out of reach with a 10" step ladder, so I tabled it 'til tomorrow. I'll use the bobcat w/scaffolding. Much safer. You know me, safety first. :wink: :wink:

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:44 pm

Gary, finner needs some steroids!!!!!!

Wow it has been a rough few days for the old guy. Yesterday me and a friend tore the carpet out of two bedrooms in the duplex which was glued down and had to scrap the floors to remove the foam backing on the old carpet. Five hours later scraping with a four inch wide putty knife we were done and I was done physically. Not use to crawling on the floor, bending over to cut the carpet and sweeping and shoveling the foam. What a mess. Came home at 2:00, took a shower, told Sharon to go and get something to eat, was in bed by 8:30. Ibuprofen all night long and then up and at it at 5:30 this morning. Repaired the cold air returns, scrubbed the bathtub, kitchen sink, and commode, some vacuuming of the floors, changed the locks, argued with the one tenant, came home at 2:00, showered, off for pizza with Sharon tonight and home. I'm a dead man. :D :D :D

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Holy cow, Jack! When are you going to run out of projects! :)

Gary, great to hear the healing is coming along. Have you had to change the way you apply the wraps, etc.?

Boyd, hope you guys get a break on the weather soon!

I'm in day three of my visit away from home. All the big things have happened and it's just a wait and see thing now.

Feeling great, eating well, and walking five miles a day. Everything is great so far. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:22 pm

I just go a little slower. I did a water truck the other day, took about 4 hours. Normally they take just under 2.5 hrs. Gettin' better all the time though.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:22 am

Great... glad it hasn't stopped you! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:05 am

Morning. 66 today... are you kidding me!!!!! Off for breakfast with my honey, down to change the church sign, over to the duplex to figure out what outlet goes to what breaker in the main box then who knows what. Pizza was delicious last night. YUM.

bp, my honey do list is so long that I will have to live to the ripe old age of 150 years old to get it all done. Oops, why am I wasting time on the computer?????? :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:28 pm

Good Morning. grey ,might rain,might nor,might sunshine,might not. Co-owner Dave is picking me up.We're going Mini-van looking for Susan's Dad. He's having difficulty getting up and down into a Sedan.Also lifting things out of the trunk.

Return to “What's Up”