Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
draglist
Site Admin
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby draglist » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Have fun on your trip, Boyd and Susan, and Happy Thanksgiving! Muggy, misty, and 83 here today. Enjoying the quiet before the storm of the week.

No radio show tonight as Jeff Gilder is in NYC. Going to have to figure out a podcast deal in the near future as Jeff has taken on some TV producer duties that will largely make him unavailable. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:57 am

63.9°f. Cloudy and it has rained overnight, looks like to could rain more.

15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:28 am

Send it this way Gary.

1 8) 8) 8)

78 and sunny today so it looks like a good one. I donated a bunch of odd ball used tires to a young man who just started a new auto repair shop then came home to load up two sets of custom wheels and tires and took them down for him to sell and we will split the profits. A fine young family man that is honest as the day is long. I had to take the ladder and climb up on the porch roof then hoist it up on the roof to climb up to the gable of the second floor to replace a flood light that had quit working. Nothing pressing today so we'll take it as it comes. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:28 am

Good morning from Anacortes

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:52 pm

I gave Cheryl a map of where we're going. I told her this narrows it down, because there' 2 states missing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
United States.jpg
United States.jpg (92.94KiB)Viewed 1355 times

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:54 pm

LOL You are having a short trip, you are not making it to Alaska & Hawaii? (g)
Jack Approved!

OhioDave

Postby OhioDave » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Just received some good news - Ohio Dave is going big time!!! Strongly encourage everyone to pickup a copy of the next issue of Drag Racer Magazine that goes on sale Nov 7. You know who has a picture on the cover!!!! Don't want to give it away but it's of a big boom from Indy involving a multi time champion dragster.

OD

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:34 am

Morning group. 75 with rain and thunderstorms today. That's okay as we still need more rain. I mowed the grass behind the garage, used the trimmer to get what I couldn't with the mower then finished a few other outdoors things before I came in for lunch. I had washed a load of clothes and then put them in the dryer and when I stepped in the house it felt like a sauna. The 4" exhaust hose on the dryer had came loose and it was filling the laundry room with heat and fuzzy stuff! Off to the local Lowes to get a new 4" exhaust hose and clamps then I had to enlarge the hole so the Sawzall went to work. Two hours later and all is well in the laundry room. Finished up shortly before Sharon came home and we took my oldest brother out for dinner at Red Lobster as the Shrimp Fest was the featured meal. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:11 am

Cool Deal Dave. I'll have to watch the news stand. Jack can make anything fit with a sawsall. :wink:
I lettered an office window last night. Thought I'd get it done to make todays list a little shorter. Turns out the old lettering was on the outside and inside of the door glass. :cry: So, now I have to go back again during business hours to clean the vinyl off the inside. :oops: I'm taking Cheryl to work so I can get the caah ready for launch. I doubt they'll be open that soon, so I'll have to get-er-done before I go back to pick Cheryl up after work.
Then, it'll be time to light the candle and blast off.

8.5 Hrs to lift off. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:46 pm

Good Morning, lightening and thunder hear since 6 am. Heavy rain also. Went to the local hospital for blood test this morning, I was the only one there!! That had never happened before. :mrgreen:

Return to “What's Up”