Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:42 am

Good Morning,pouring rain today. Figures, I have to drive 40 miles to Nephews 3 rd birthday party.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:45 am

Nice looking room, Gary! Been busy as a bee this past week, with events day and night. Here is a photo of the team after our holiday luncheon this year. You'll recognize Tia and Will. The rest of the "day work super crew" joined in (although a few could not make the event and are not shown). Caught up on internet updates yesterday and trying to add house cleaning, day job work, and more today. Will not get it done but will give it a shot. Em flies in on 12/22, so we are looking forward to that! bp

Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Zapster

Postby Zapster » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:34 pm

Merry CHRISTmas to Tia & Will, from me !!
DLN's Sat. July 13, 2019 Keystone Raceway

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:44 am

Good LQQKin' group BP.

Morni'. 44.4°f and drizzle. Inside work today.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:43 pm

Good Morning

23t

Postby 23t » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Okay Gary, you did it this time!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Of all the people that should know the codes you should. Any "hickers" withing 20 feet of a smoke alarm without ground fault receptacles is not up to code in your town. That may seem goota to you but not so pretty much with the code book. You don't behave and I will send the youngin' out there and you will have to feed him for a week!!! You don't want that. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice wall Gary! Hey, watch what your doing in the bedroom, those hiker probably have binoculars!! Hehe

Wheelz?? Where is you??

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi, everybody. Hope you had a good day. Did last radio/podcast show of the year tonight. A few days until Em gets here for Christmas. And then I'm off until after the new year! Hope you all enjoy the season! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

23t

Postby 23t » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:32 am

Looking good BP!!

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:08 am

Morning. Well the weather is going to be like spring around here today, 50 degrees no less. Won't last long though as bitter weather is in the forecast. I had some therapy on the elbow yesterday then had to take our little Suzie Q to the vets as she was really sick. Turns out they think she has congestive heart failure but took a blood sample to make sure. Poor little thing was just lifeless for a few days. Sharon has had dogs all of her life and when I was on the farm we did too but this little black ball of fur has captured both of our hearts like no other so yesterday was not a fun day. Sharon had tears in her eyes this morning before she went to work and was holding her in her arms, whew that hurt. My buddy is coming down today and we are going for lunch then when Sharon gets home from work they will go do a Santa and Mrs. Claus gig at the Purple Door Bakery know as the "Cookies for Kids" night. We are having our own personal Christmas on Friday night as we are hosting folks on Saturday and Sunday night then will go to Sharon's brothers for Christmas dinner. I hope that all of you have a blessed CHRISTmas and thank you for allowing me into your life on this board. God bless.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:52 am

Morning, the pouring rain is back. I'm going the a Telephone Retirees Lunch today.

Return to “What's Up”