Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
WildcatOne
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby WildcatOne » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Snowed here last week, today it was 77, going back down to 32 Friday night...it's been extremely humid, rain off and on for 10 days now...sprayed some lacquer over the decal I designed on the headstock of the guitar that Kyle had his friend John Gordon build for me for a birthday present. It's the best guitar I've ever had. The Citykings have one more practice before the holidays, and we decided we're going to make a second album in 2018. I acquired a recording system, so we don't have to spend all our money on studio time; we can record it at Randolph's house...Merry Christmas, everybody! WC1
Attachments
headstock.jpg
headstock.jpg (338.06KiB)Viewed 3041 times
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Good Morning, snowed yesterday,then froze. What a mess. I tried to some clean up but my energy tanked within minutes. Spread a bunch of salt instead. Hope that works.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:46 pm

You guys getting snow, we have only had real lite flurries so far. I took advantage of the upper 30°f temps to do a billboard today. It's a for sale billboard I did back in 2003. It was getting a little tired, been through a few storms, so I gave it a fresh skin today. Then hauled a pallet of salt for church. I'm pooped.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:55 am

Morning. We had snow last week but nothing that has stayed around after that. 23 degrees as of now but going to bump it up about 20 this afternoon. I am going to pickup a young guy that has been having some bad luck and try to help him get back on his feet. You don't really know how blessed you are till you see the troubles of others. I need to do some house cleaning for the two nights that we will be hosting others this weekend but the food goods were taken care of yesterday. We are locked and loaded for good food. Sharon did a Mrs. Claus gig on Tuesday evening at a bakery and she brought home an abundance of sweet stuff (like I need that?) and we had homemade Baklava last night. I didn't even test my sugar level as I knew it was out in the stratosphere!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:11 am

Mornin'. 31.1°f.
For now, I have all ouside work caught up, so today is an office day. Got the new bed frame yesterday so I may assemble that tonight, we'll see. They sent the first bed with drawers in the footboard. We needed to have a plain footboard because the drawers interfere with the power bases. You'd think it would be a simple thing to just send another footboard, but no. They made a trip to drop off another complete bed and now are sending another truck to pick up the frist frame sometime after Christmas. Not sure how that is efficeint, but I'm not in the furniture biz. so what do I know. :lol: :lol:

Last night I was outside looking at the stars when lo, I see a bright light streaking up into the eastern sky. I thought to myself, I bet that's Jack's sugar level, as I hear he's been naughty at the dinner table again.

A friend of mine asked me to put his Grandson's name on this BB gun. :wink:
Red Rider.jpg
Red Rider.jpg (216.88KiB)Viewed 2873 times

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:02 pm

Good afternoon

Zapster

Postby Zapster » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:04 am

Say a prayer for Dennis Salzwimmer [GLNFCC] I just read he had hip replacement yesterday.
DLN's Sat. July 13, 2019 Keystone Raceway

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:05 am

Good morning folkz. Up to 52 today and it is 51 right now. Sharon loaded the Honda up with gifts and food for the annual Christmas party at work today. Production numbers will tumble drastically at the 9:00 break and at the 11:00 break everything will come to a stand still. I am off for some therapy on the elbow this morning then some breakfast and back home to do some house cleaning. Our little 4 year old girl came to visit us.. Sharon.. last night as her mommy had to go do some errands and Sharon was in heaven. I swear those two are like sisters. Sharon was showing her the Christmas village, the Nativity and all of the decorations Sharon has put up for the CHRISTmas season. Those little eyes were aglow at all the colors and sparkles. Oh to be a kid again? :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:55 am

Off to letter a truck and some equipment this morning. Then put a real estate logo on an office wall, all inside work. :wink: Although it is in the 30's today. Then off to play wiith the Grandkids and get Christmas photos of the group. Jenni & J.D. are making mongolian beef tonight, tastes just like P.F. Changs, probably because they use their recipe. :idea: :idea:

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi everyone. Lots of great activities going on. I did my last day of work yesterday and I'm doing some from home today. I was running day and night all week and only just catching up on email, forums, etc. Em gets in at 10:30 tonight so I'll be heading up to Baltimore to get her. Going to be a nice week off... will go too fast, but looking forward to it! Enjoy the weekend and Merry Christmas! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Return to “What's Up”