Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
pro70z28
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:46 am

Mornin'. I have a 1pm doc appointment I quess. I'm having a minor out patient proceedure done Monday and (due to a reschedule by the doc's office) Monday falls outside the required time window for insurance. So, I have to drive there say hi to the doc. and drive back home to make it all politically correct. :lol:
I do have an office door in the complex across the street from doc to letter so the trip won't be a total waste of time.

That would be nice if you took the youngn' out for lunch for ordering the battery Jack. I bet he'd get a "charge" out of that. :lol: :lol:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:22 am

Good Morning, cold rainy day here.Worse east in the Fraser Valley. Ice and snow, Schools closed.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:37 pm

Good Morning,ing,ing,ing echo,echo,echo

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Good afternoon! I've been a little scarce the past few days as the day work has piled on. Brought some home this weekend as well but taking time out today to update draglist stories and entries. Just posted the news from the 10th on, so you can see how behind I am. It was beautiful yesterday with a high of 65 and today our high is 35! But it's sunny. Got Emily's start date as Executive Director of the DC office of her non-profit. She will be moving back here during the first week of February. We are very excited and of course, very proud of her. She will live with us for a month or so until she gets some sort apartment deal set up down in the city. Have a terrific long weekend, everyone! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:40 pm

Howdy. Knocked out another post-tornado project today. I've had the patio door replaced for a long time, but never got around to finishing the inside. We bought a vinyl clad door with a golden oak wood finish on the inside. The problem was the golden oak in the kitchen has 30+ years of age on it and is 2-3 shades darker than the door. So, I bought a 1/2 pint of Mission Oak that's designed to be used over the existing finish. One coat darkened it enough to match the old finish. I then re-installed the trim that I made originally. Small job, but it feels good to make at least a little progress.
Still have that deck outside starring me in the face. 18.5°f today, so that's my excuse for now, for putting it off. :lol:
patio door copy.jpg
patio door copy.jpg (224.11KiB)Viewed 1164 times

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:23 pm

That is great news Bill on Emily's return. Looking good Pro. Man, you are gifted.
Thanks to Boyd, BP, Pro & Wheelz and (?) for keeping this site alive.
Jack Approved!

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:01 am

Hi.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Afternoon folkz. Sharon and I went to breakfast then over to church but came straight home after that. What the heck... the monitor just went black and came back on? I think my computer is going to end up dying soon as I have been having problems for some time now. Oh well, we are not planning on going out till Monday and then I will more than likely have to take Sharon to work as it is forecasting bunches of snow and she doesn't do well in the white stuff. Tried to get on yesterday morning and the site would not load????????????????? :shock: Afternoon of laziness dead ahead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zapster

Postby Zapster » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:42 pm

Hey gang any updates on Denny? I haven't seen a thing.....
DLN's Sat. July 13, 2019 Keystone Raceway

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:28 am

Going in for a test this morning, so I'll be taking a short nap. :wink:

Return to “What's Up”