Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Wheelzman
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 pm

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Terrific. Thanks, Gary. You are an inspiration as a fellow citizen. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:46 am

Morning folkz. 26 and 33 with overcast skies. Sharon and I took my oldest brother out for his birthday to Red Lobster and he really enjoyed himself but Sharon did too. I'm not much of a seafood fan but I did have the fish dinner. Sharon is finally back to her old self and went back to work this morning. She started her count down to retirement with 24 months and is now at about 6 months so she is starting to count down by the number of days. We both made it to church yesterday and had breakfast out before hand then came home to lounge in front of the TV. We recorded the NASCAR chase yesterday afternoon and will watch that tonight in between the Olympics. That is heart breaking to watch the athletes that have troubles or mistakes in their routines after practicing those many years and when it is most important they mess up. :(

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:35 am

Good Morning sunny 4c. Stayed home yesterday,unpacked did laundry etc.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:51 pm

Howdy, all. Glad Sharon is feeling better. Radio show coming on in 10. Top Dragster NHRA champ Lynn Ellison. See you there if you join. By March we will be going Facebook Live only. I'd better figure that out! :) bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:28 am

Morning folkz. 18 and 42 for today's weather with sunshine so it will feel good too. Computer crashed, again, the other day and fortunately the Recover program saved the day. I will be researching either a new computer or a motherboard and a hard drive with the operating system installed. I will have to talk to my stepson in San Diego who is the geek, I nick named him Geekasaurus, to get some assistance. I am going to lunch with my buddy today and the rest of the day will be dealt with as it comes about. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Good Afternoon.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:57 am

Morning folkz. Up to 48 degrees today and 60+ tomorrow so I will fix the battery tray in the S-10 tomorrow so it will accommodate the bigger battery that Daryl acquired for me. Stopped for breakfast after getting a Valentine's card this morning, no not for Sharon, for our neighbor girl, Lori, who is going through a breakup of her marriage. Poor thing needs to know someone loves her. We are having her and her daughter over for dinner on Thursday as her daughter requested of us last week. Her and Sharon are like twin sisters and when they get together Sharon forgets all about Lori and me. I have a few questions about my Verizon plan so I need to contact them today. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:54 am

Just back from another annual check up today. Doc said I'm probably the healthiest patient he will see today. :wink: Made me feel good, but I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets the line. :lol: :lol: Guy dropped a trailer off while I was gone, so I ran that inside to thaw out while I get some other stuff done. Cheryl found out last night her next test will be Feb 23rd. Earliest opening they had.
Picked up a new clock for the office. It was an atomic clock (Soz' the new one), that has been acting wierd lately and then died completely this morning. Old one was about 15 years old so I guess it was about "Time" to replace it. :D
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:29 pm

Good Morning. Second night of poor sleep. I'm getting tired of it :D Get it? You see what I said there? When to the local hospital for a CT Scan. Oncologist tomorrow for the results. I'm trying not to be nervous.

Return to “What's Up”