Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
pro70z28
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:40 am

Jack if you keep pickin' on me you have to call me a youngn'. I hear that so seldom these days, it's like music to my ears. :lol: :lol:
23.4°f today, with sunny skies.
I got up some ambition last night a reserved our rooms for DLN 13. :idea: :idea: :idea:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:46 am

Morning. Well Gary as long as you don't eat as much as the other youngin' I can handle it!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
27 and 36 with snow for some but not for us as it is all North of us. Went to breakfast with a guy who is talking about ending it all but hopefully I can help him. He is coming to rebuild my toilet tomorrow and I will take him for lunch. Poor guy has nobody in his corner. We went and measured for some garage doors for a friend of mine and hopefully that will work out for him. Still need to get the online banking deal secured and up and running today. Dinner was fun last night with our neighbor lady and her daughter and Sharon, again, was in grandma mode. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:47 am

Good Morning, cloudy rain.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:12 am

Mornin'. 25°f and sunny.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Afternoon. It is calling for a high of 37 today with snow but we haven't received but a trace of snow. We cancelled the toilet fix for today and went to look at a garage door opener job and Steve is going to do that this afternoon. I went early this morning and had the gas tank sensor replaced, the summer tires reblanced and swapped out for the winter snow tires. I read my issue of Nitro Madness magazine, just finished a coney dog and I am peace with the world. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:53 pm

Good morning sunny and 8c. Beautiful day. A&W. checked the house I’m looking after this winter. I feel really good today. May do some work on the MLC pickup. Our youngest grand daughter turned 1 today. A grand son turned 7 yesterday Life is good

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:39 pm

Great looking device, Gary!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:24 am

Thanks BP.
Got up this morning, took a shower, then thought, oh shoot, I forgot to install the garden tool rack in the garage yesterday. :oops: Then I realized it was Saturday, not Sunday, and I still had a whole day to install the rack. :oops: :oops: Guess I better wake up more before I start the day. :lol: :lol:
Getting old is tough. Jack I just don't know how you do it. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

25.0°f to start this sunny SATURDAY. Time to organize the shop & garage. :idea: :idea:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:41 am

Good Morning,sunny but cold. We're going to a Canadian Rodder Breakfast today. First since June. I tried to start the MLC yesterday, but dead battery. Odd It's barely 2 yrs old. Even had it disconnected. :x

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Good afternoon!

Gary, I think Jack is giving us all a good example of how to keep active in our -- ahem -- golden years!

Sorry about the battery, Boyd. I hate when things don't work, even after we take the steps we should!

Taking it easy today after a day with very little sleep each night. Even Em took a day off! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Return to “What's Up”