Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Wheelzman
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:21 pm

Evening. Up to about mid 50's today but it rained all day. I came down with a cold last night and spent the night on the couch hacking and coughing. Today was a wipe out as I was taking meds, drinking fluids and laying around doing nothing. I learned one thing and that is if I had to watch TV all the time I would go nuts. Feeling better after the whole family got together for supper and ironed a few things out for the estate. Early to bed and hopefully getting some sleep tonight. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:19 pm

Evening. It's about time to go see the Grandkids. Tough job, but it has to be done. :D :D
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:59 am

Hope you feel better soon, Jack.

Fun with grand kids, Gary! I have to get Jason and Em busy! LOL

Super nice weather this past week. Cooler today but sunny.

Have a great weekend, everyone! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Mornin'. Having a hard time gettin' back in the work mode. Maybe Monday. :wink:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:34 am

Mornin'. I can tell we are back to reality now. It's Sunday morning and I'm waiting for Cheryl to get ready. :lol: :lol: :lol:

49.3°f, Windy and cloudy

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:51 am

Gary, we looked at your picture album yesterday and it was just beautiful.
37/58 today with sunshine for a change. I will have to get outside today and do something as I am tired of sitting inside and taking meds. Young fellow got the 84 Chevy running yesterday but we blew a brake line after putting the new front calipers on and you know how that goes on and on and on and on down the brake line line after something has set for almost 15 years. At least I can move it and get it fluffed and buffed to move it out. Going to Sharon's mom's church this morning as they are honoring the members who have passed away. If it gets as nice as they say I will plant the two Hibiscus that came in the mail this week. Have a good one. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:34 pm

Thanks Wheelz'. Fond memories. Much more memorable than if we would have worked during that time. I already have a region in mind for next year, but won't do any planning until Spring, when Cheryl can give me vacation dates from her work.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Hi, everyone! Sunny weekend but rainy Monday. Got some more coming tomorrow but looks to clear up by 2pm for voting.

Have a great weekend, everyone! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:06 am

Mornin'. 45.9°f with rain today.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Evening folkz. Up to 61 today and sunshine shortly after noon. I had several things that had to be done while the good weather was still nice. I had to get some shots of the 84 truck to get it put on Craigslist along with the GMC dump truck so we cleaned out the dump truck and I removed the hitch ball, wire tied the wiring loom on the back and installed the grille that has been resting in the garage for over a year. Had to move a honey suckle plant to put one of Sharon's mom's roses in place then blew out the watering hoses for the garden to keep them from freezing over the winter. Yesterday I finally got the new Briggs and Stratton snow thrower put together and it fired on the second pull. Seems like it will be a good addition to the snow shovel to keep my back from being in pain. I know the neighborhood will appreciate it too. We will start moving stuff from mom's house tomorrow as we want to be out of there by the end of November so we don't have to pay another months rent. Oh, need to transplant the rhubarb from moms to my brother in laws house too. I hink I will be busy again?????? :D :D :D

Return to “What's Up”