Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
draglist
Site Admin
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby draglist » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:20 pm

Hi, everyone. Still in Colorado as the truck that was supposed to come get us got into an accident the other day. Trucking company found us a new one, which will be here tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday morning at the latest. They will do a straight shot to Omaha with us close behind. We will have 24 hours to get Denise's folks settled in (not much time). But her sister will now be ten minutes away so they will be taken care of. Denise and I fly back on Wednesday afternoon. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:38 pm

Hope all goes well with your short schedule BP.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:12 am

Thanks, Gary! bp
Bill Pratt

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:57 am

Mornin'. Start of another week. 22.1°f. Got a couple more 8'x8' signs to assemble, then some acres signs, so the remodel project may have to wait. Probably a goota' thing though, as I applied some sealant round the drain opening that needs to cure for 24-48 hours before the second coat.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:55 pm

Didn't get everything done today that I set out to do. Cheryl got a call this morning that her Mom was taken to the hospital. She fell a couple days ago. They thought she was O.K.,but apparently not completely O.K. so Cheryl will be there until Wed. or maybe a little longer. It's a wait & she how she does thing.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:59 am

Hope Cheryl's mom is OK, Gary.

The moving company flaked out for the third and final time, so we went and got a U-Haul today. Had some good guys help us load up the house and I drove it myself. Got halfway to Omaha (Kearney, Neb.) and we are grabbing some rest before the final push tomorrow morning. That will give us about 24 hours to get Denise's folks set up in their new digs before we have to fly back to the East Coast. bp
Bill Pratt

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:52 am

Morning. Yes, hope all is well with her mom. bp, you have another horror story to add to the list of moving company nightmares that are floating around out there. Hope all goes well in the allotted time.
21/35 today and a little sunshine thrown in too. The weather man is saying 50's at the end of the week so I may be able to get out and get the stink blown off me. Won't be able to get the vanity plates for the new Merc till my birthday which is about a month away so I can't take it out on the road. Maybe I'll sit in it and try to figure out the double din radio with all the bells and whistles on it. I got a hair cut yesterday and I needed it bad so I look like a new man now, still old but the "New Improved" guy! Sharon and I are going shopping today and will stop for lunch somewhere in the process. I need to get online and check out what modem I need then get it here soon so I can take back the loaner from Spectrum. I have some old flip phones that I want to make into GPS trackers for my cars but haven't been able to find much info for the process to do it. They have GPS built in, just like a smart phone, so I think all I would need is the app to track them but don't know if I need a SIM card of some sort to do it?????? All the online trackers require a subscription cost to do the tracking and I don't need anymore money going out the door. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I HATE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:28 am

Jack, you could sit in the Mercruiser and go Vaaarrrrroooooooooommmmm. :lol:

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:16 pm

Gary, I already did that and Sharon went, "Jack, the neighbors are looking." I told her that they can come over and do it too if they want. I got smacked for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think that's what she meant? :? :? :?

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:03 am

29.1°f cloudy with a fresh coat of snow. That's been a regular occurrence lately, then it melts during the day. I hope to make some headway on the remodeling project today, but I also have some messages on the phone, so we'll see how the day plays out.
Gray rainy, drizzly, sleeting day. Looks to be an all day deal.

Return to “What's Up”