Making the Trip to The DL Nats.... Part 1

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hey BANDIT H old the wheel while i pour another Dr.Pepper !! Hey Billy ! work the pedals while i drain some MGD !! wait who's driving !! Did you see that chick that just passed us?!!! Idon't think she had a top on !! Hurry and catch her !! nope just a blond dude with no shirt :lol: I think we missed the exit trying to catch her/him !! :lol: at least that's how some of my road trips have gone :roll: :wink:
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Bob Kraemer

Postby Bob Kraemer » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:55 pm

Jer...The Bandit and I will be there Friday afternoon ("sometime" :roll: ) as well......Goody goody goody.....I cain't wait....I've got goosey bumps just thinkin' about it 8) 8) ....(Sawwy again, Miss Barb :( )
Now that's the funniest damn thing I've heard in awhile. (I've got goosey bumps) :lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourselves everyone, wish I could be there to. I tried raiding my piggy bank and it bit me. :(
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

Barb

Postby Barb » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:50 pm

Jer...The Bandit and I will be there Friday afternoon ("sometime" :roll: ) as well......Goody goody goody.....I cain't wait....I've got goosey bumps just thinkin' about it 8) 8) ....(Sawwy again, Miss Barb :( )
Keep it up Billy and I'm gonna give you more then goosey bumps :lol: :lol:

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:56 pm

I can't wait either, this is gonna be a HOOT!!!! :lol: :lol: There will be a scheduled meeting at Randy's trailer!! :wink:
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:01 pm

If anyone needs a room to stay in, we have two, we can bunk together, but this does[nt mean we are gonna be taking long hot showers together!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Doug

Postby Doug » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:08 pm

If anyone needs a room to stay in, we have two, we can bunk together, but this does[nt mean we are gonna be taking long hot showers together!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
Well, i would jump on a plane tomorrow and take you up on that offer Lippy but I just heard that I can't rent a viper so..
NAH!! :lol:
[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/dougp1972/Chevy_anim.gif[/img]

Barb

Postby Barb » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:32 pm

DRATS Are you gonna give prizes away :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:54 pm

Old Lippy is a "Peach" of a prize,,,,just ask him!! Why he can tell you the truth 17-different ways,,,,just to keep from lying to ya!!! :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:02 am

Randy, please SEE, my reply on the just wanted to say hi thread. ....Thanks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barb

Postby Barb » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:08 am

Maybe Ol Rapid One needs a geography lesson .. "Peaches" would refer to Georgia. I hear all they have out your way is CORN .. or are ya tryin to CORNFUSE everyone? :lol: :lol:

Return to “Draglist Nationals”