Da' Bearz'

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:20 pm

Good luck to da Bearz tonight...hope they do it, with all respects to Doc...

Houston dang near erupted in mob violence today, the front office of the Texans being stormed by angry peasants with pitchforks and hoes...plenty of hoes in this town...demanding the heads of David Carr, Gary Kubiak and team management be skewed on lances...the general consensus among the proletariat here is that passing up Vince Young...AND Reggie Bush...for Mario Williams (who made 2 tackles yesterday) was the most boneheaded, idiotic and unforgiveable blunder in the history of professional sports, and we got it here. This was the perfect set-up for a second "Love Ya Blue" era here, no less of an opportunity than what Bud Adams gambled on with Bum Phillips and Earl Campbell in '77. What we got instead is mediocrity at best, and we got beat by the Prince of Houston, Vince Young, acquired in the draft by none other than Bud Adams, Java the Hut-gone-disco himself. We got what we deserved. Carr is done. He's not leading the team, his stats belie the fact that he hasn't thrown the ball further than 5 yards a pop all season. The offense is contoured DOWN to his performance level, it's pathetic to watch. The Houston Texans front office are a bunch of clueless, beaurocratic idiots, that was made painfully clear yesterday, and to hear them on the radio, they're insulting everybody's intelligence who has watched at least one offensive series this season and saying "David's making progress, he showed some good things..." BULL! This is 5 seasons into his making progress...he's regarded here as the most overpaid underachiever who ever called himself a professional athlete, and his attitude sucks.

I'll shut up and root for da Bearz from here on in. Congratulations to the Saints. Great show last night, the Pokes sure didn't expect THAT. They got the daylights beat outta them! Cheers, WC1
Last edited by WildcatOne on Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

bandit

Postby bandit » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:45 pm

Ya know Cat, after the Texans won the opener in their first year, I was a fan of them. I really thought Carr would come around. I guess it wasn't to be.
The Saints looked incredible last night! I think they stunned the Cowboys.

We'll have to see which Grossman shows up tonight> :shock: :roll:
Nano!!

Mtn.man

Postby Mtn.man » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:28 pm

Saint'd SB bound??????
possibly

Da Bears,,,,, don't thinks they have what it takes but day be tryin, watch out next year................

CHARGERS,,,,,, day be mean, lean, and going all the way
COLTS,,, too bad Manning ain't got the team to go with his stature.....
Walk softly, carry a Big Gun
and Thank You Troops!

bandit

Postby bandit » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:45 pm

If we have a QB there's not a team that can beat us!! Maybe, just maybe, Rex is at the form he was in game 1 thru 5. Stay tuned. Anything can happen and will. My Bears are for real!! :D 8)
Nano!!

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:05 am

Good Rex .......... Good game........ 8)
Hester is amazin'.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

bandit

Postby bandit » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:11 am

Devon Hester!! Only one of many! Jones, Muhammad, Urlacher, Peanut, Kreutz, just to name a few!! Unlike the Cubs, next year is here!! Oh yeah, Hester is a ROOKIE!!! :D (Do I sound like a starving Chicago fan?? I am!)
NHRA has some Chicago champs! Schumacher and a fellow named Coil!! :D :D :P Sorry guys, just getting into it! St Louis has a helluva team!!
Nano!!

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:21 am

8) Ihad no idea a local station was showing the game (rabbit ears tv ) I enjoyed the game lots of action
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:36 pm

Man. Whenever the Bears & Bux play, no matter what the win loss records They play us tough. Bears just missed a field goal in O.T. after givin' up a BIG lead late in the game :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

bandit

Postby bandit » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:40 pm

Can ya say "pressure"? YIKES!! :shock:
Nano!!

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:52 pm

Common' Robbie ............ 25 yarder

Return to “What's Up”