Member seeks forgiveness

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Billy Mac
Member seeks forgiveness

Postby Billy Mac » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:27 am

Guys, I want to apologize for not being able to be a part of the happenings this past weekend, and Also for not checking in with anyone just to be a pest.
If it's any consolation, I STILL am bummed and probably will be until time for the next one....... :cry: :cry:
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 am

Billy, It doesn't always work out the way we want it to!! We missed ya! :wink:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:16 am

Wow...I Just got caught up on Cat's deal....... :( :( :(
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:44 am

Billy, that's not what Rapid told me, he said he was mad as heck with you and didn't ever want to see or hear from you again, he's just that way though. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: It's ok Billy, you're still in the will. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:50 am

8) ......but I sure don't wanna have to attend no funerals in order to collect :(
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:24 pm

All's forgiven, Billy...I decided to forgive myself in the airport after that total stranger shoved her cell phone in my face with the airline agent on it to help me get back home, right at the point where I was going Hiroshima on the boarding booth people...they were just about to step on the security alert button...they had every right to do that and I had no right whatsoever to create a disturbance in an airport, ya see, no matter what. So instead of mindlessly choosing to get myself tasered and get dragged out of there in handcuffs and have the FBI, Homeland Security and the Dallas County Sherriff on my ass all weekend, I chose life. I chose to get away from there and shut up so I could go back home as soon as possible...nobody likes being ripped off. Nobody wants to put up with being totally stripped of their rights and when you are in the right and you know it, you don't get the results you demand for it...I had those gut feelings to deal with...but that lady saved me from getting myself in a whole bigger mess than the one I had already found myself in. Lady, thank you, whoever you are. Thank you. I had planned that trip for a year and I never thought anything could happen to stop it...but it did, and I wasn't prepared to be faced with that situation. I reacted with anger and intolerance. If I would have kept going with it, I'd be trying to get out of jail in Dallas right now. Thanks to that little old lady from Des Moines, I'm back home. I'm reading everything about last weekend...and enjoying it more than I can say...but next year, the Cat will be there under his own power. Cheers, WC1
PS: Thanks for the compassion and understanding, folks. It was a bigger bummer than I can really say. But it happened for a reason... :?: :idea: :idea: :arrow: :?
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Gator

Postby Gator » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:02 pm

next year.....
As you said, and it no doubt applies to Billy too...things happen....
www.wallybell.com

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:41 pm

Billy,I'm still thinking about it :lol:

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:27 am

We missed you, Billy. Jer and Cheryl gave me your cell phone number a few days before the event, but I never got a chance to call (there are still some skeletons holidng telephones waiting for my call so don't feel like the Lone Ranger). Better PM me next time! Looking forward to seeing you in 2008. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Return to “Draglist Nationals”