Here is how to save photos and stories to draglist for fastest publishing!
1. Log into the Draglist.com Article Manager:
2. The login and password are both the word 'guest' (no quotes)
3. Type in the Title, pull down the Category for the story, and change Status to Visible.
4. The 'summary' box is the short sentence or two that goes on the front page of draglist.
5. The photo limit is 25 uploaded per story. Please keep the size down to 600 pixels wide (72 dpi would be appreciated)
6. Upload your photos using the 'Upload Images' button. Once you are done uploading them all from your computer, a page comes up to allow you to put captions on them. Please set them all to CENTER instead of LEFT.
7. The photos then need to be put into the story exactly like this:
Pick where in the story you want to put a photo and type ***image1***
8. Do that for every photo you've uploaded, changing the number for each one to correspond to the numbered photo you uploaded...
9. Click "Show this Article on the Homepage" and type your name in the Author box.
10. The 'content' box is where you put the title, byline, and the photos....
11. Pick your best photo from the story and go back up to Featured Article Image. Type the photo into the box: ***image1*** (change the number to match the photo you want)
12. Click Save and I'll get an email telling me that the story is ready for review... I'll do a quick once over and then publish it. The story will be the top story on draglist...
Let me know if you have any questions! bp