this is something

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
jim sanders
this is something

Postby jim sanders » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:15 pm

just sitting here minding my own business and some dude walks up the driveway , cellphone glued to his ear wanting to look over the fence at the re-po lot to see if his ride is back there.. I say, can i help you? he says just checking if my ride is bach there... I said they close at 5 on weekdays and i'm not involveled with that joint.... jeeez the punk had $300 worth of clothes,gold teeth, and jewlry.... his car is repo-ed.. :lol:

Bob Kraemer

Re: this is something

Postby Bob Kraemer » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:37 pm

just sitting here minding my own business and some dude walks up the driveway , cellphone glued to his ear wanting to look over the fence at the re-po lot to see if his ride is back there.. I say, can i help you? he says just checking if my ride is bach there... I said they close at 5 on weekdays and i'm not involveled with that joint.... jeeez the punk had $300 worth of clothes,gold teeth, and jewlry.... his car is repo-ed.. :lol:
Imagine That :x I won't ask any other questions because I already know the answers to them :x
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:59 pm

:shock: it is about 8 pm..... lookin out the shop window,,, thought it was shopcat sittin; on the fence.... nope... possum with a capitol P.. this thing is HUGE.... :shock:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:08 pm

Iz' he really big or iz' he just fakin' it???
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:17 pm

:lol: I walked out to the driveway, shopcat is just sittin' looking at this thing on the fence... 3 birds were on the phone wire chirping at it.. this is a standard chainlink fence !! this possum must have been a 20 pound deal

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:39 pm

Catch that joker and chunk him in a pot...ad some carrots and some new taters maybe even some celery and bell peppers....nice change of pace from the piglets-n-beans :wink:
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:46 pm

:lol: i have never " caught food " in my life..... still workin' on growing anything edible in the dirt behind the shop !! Last night i layed down and on pbs watched a whole show about raising milk cows for show at a county fair.. i don't know why i watched it ? but i couldn't change the channel... it was interesting... man a lot of hard work goes into making milk.. i never had a clue... i'm glad there are folks comitted to dairy stuff... 8)

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:11 pm

When we lived on the farm our neighbors had milk cows. We had to milk 'em when they went on vacation. That was just enough of a "taste" (no pun intended) to know I didn't want anything to do with that vocation. :oops: :oops:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:19 pm

:lol: I was thinking about yous guys wilst i was watchin the deal... kick a$$ farm, all kinds of cool crewcab- trailers, beltbuckles, miles and miles of pastures, dogs that knew what to do, a couple young girls with braces :twisted: ... man looks like alot of work just to bring a cow to a show and win a ribbon.. ?

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:43 pm

Jim, I used to have a wood stove, therefore a wood pile.A family of possums decided it would be a nice place to live.Boy, do they ever grow big!It was entertaining at night.Possums and raccoons moving around the yard

Return to “What's Up”