World Series in Cordova

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:30 pm

nope not her
I'm everything they say i am......I'm so bad......Baby i don't care!!!

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:52 pm

Well I feel a little better. At least I didn't walk right by you & the caah. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe I'll catch up with you @ 66 sometime. Jeff wants to put a few laps on his camaro yet this year. He's got Fridays off so we'll most likely be there Sept. 26th. & maybe another date or 2.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Shane Boyungs

Postby Shane Boyungs » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:21 pm

You Boyungs Brother's out do it each year at the Series! Super nice videos and pics!
RO

Well Ricko since you cant come we figure we would bring it to you..lol Actaully A buddy lent me his In car camrea deal and what better place to test it ou then Cordova at the world series... The jet car shot I dont know if anyone has tried that yet....You should have seen the look on my face when Danny crownhart pulled the drill out and started drilling holes in the wing to mount it on..lol He says to me dont worry about it we have plenty more bodies in the shop ..

Joe "Mini Me" hass was super cool for installing the camera in the wonderwagon for us..He sweated his ass off in the heat of the day inside the car with the body down for close to a hour mounting it... I had alot of fun hanging out with Joe this weekend....

Dave and Linda Hough are my favorite people at the dragstrip whenever they are there... I always feel like family.. The gave me a huge suprise last week when they handed me a nanook crew shirt..Thats going in a frame..lol

Rapid of course was Rapid..lol Had a great time just bsing with randy.. He has had a tough two weeks...Dont worry Randy at least you didnt red light this time..lol BTW your lucky i dont fit in your other ride..Danny let me get in the Fc and we noticed right away I couldnt steal your job...
Last edited by Shane Boyungs on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:19 am

We saw Eric, but I never saw Purp, or the other Erik. Image
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:48 am

EDB I saw you guys but ya looked busy so i didn't stop.......same with randy and the Nanook guys.I always wanna stop and say hi but don't wanna get in the way.........I do NEED a Nanook t shirt thiough!! ERIK
I'm everything they say i am......I'm so bad......Baby i don't care!!!

Leon

Postby Leon » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:10 pm

Racers busy? Doesnt mean a thing. If you speak, they can still here ya.Dive right in,its normal.

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:59 pm

He says to me dont worry about it we have plenty more bodies in the shop ..

Ya, but how many chassis and what size is the cage?? :shock: :wink:

Rapid of course Rapid..BTW your lucky i dont fit in your other ride..Danny let me get in the Fc and we noticed right away I couldnt steal your job...
Good thing for you mister. I saw the photo evidence on the web. Now just knock that off!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Lippy

Postby Lippy » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:42 pm

NEWS FLASH. Danny Miller, owner of rear gears maverick F/C announces new driver, Shane Boyungs will be replacing Rapid Randy Baker to drive the car. Rapid, in a gesture of goodwill, will donate his helmet for the rest of the year to Shane providing he leaves Rapid's name on it. Baker was irritated though when Boyungs asked for his hammock and pepsi. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Image
If you think it's exciting now, wait till we start it.

Shane Boyungs

Postby Shane Boyungs » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:18 pm

I see you guys have met the new Miller Rear Gears "PR Guru" Lippy...

Thanks for posting the press release lippy

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:01 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Return to “What's Up”