Upcoming Events - Support Live Racing!

Links to your website, event promotions, and new products. Basically our free promotion forum. Promotional announcements sent to What's Up may be moved here.
Pappy1
Re: Manheim Body and Fabrication

Postby Pappy1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 am

Thanks Ron :D Here's the results

from this

to this

http://www.manheimbodyandfab.com/

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Nicely done. When are you delivering to me? :D bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

RH

Postby RH » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:56 pm

I might add that the "before" picture shown here makes this thing look good!
It was junk!
I raise my Binks #7 to you Pappy!(old school..hahaha)

Ron
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

Pappy1

Postby Pappy1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:55 pm

I might add that the "before" picture shown here makes this thing look good!
It was junk!

Ron
I'm glad we agree on something :lol: :lol:
http://www.manheimbodyandfab.com/

Andamo

Re: Outlaw Pro Mod meeting

Postby Andamo » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 am

Greg has plans of having 2 classes of cars for the new series. One will be a outlaw door slammer class and the other is outlaw dragster, which the rules are still being worked on. This will be a traveling series based out of Quaker City Motorsports Park near Salem, OH. He has established 2 sites and has asked anyone interested in the series to register. Five races are set at Quaker in 2011. He's tried to schedule them around the ADRL races and the Asphalt Wars races at Thompson Raceway.

www.door-wars.com

www.outlawdragster.com
Be kind to whomever you meet, because everyones fighting some kind of battle.

Diana The Doc

2011 SHAKEDOWN AT E-TOWN DATES ANNOUNCED!!

Postby Diana The Doc » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:47 am

9th ANNUAL SHAKEDOWN AT E'TOWN IS AN OUTLAW DOORSLAMMER PHENOM!
By Diana "The Doc" Thomas (for RACEWAY NEWS, NATL DRAGSTER, FASTEST STREET CAR, INTERNET OUTLETS)

Dave Hance of NY Motorsports and Old Bridge Township Raceway Park proudly announce that the ninth running of the SHAKEDOWN AT E'TOWN is scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 7, 8 & 9, 2011. Many racers and fans agree that SHAKEDOWN AT E'TOWN has grown into the Ultimate Outlaw Heads-Up Doorslammer event in the entire world! Now in its 9th triumphant season, there's absolutely no denying that SHAKEDOWN has become a "MUST ATTEND" race for outlaw competitors and fans alike. The record books take a severe beating each and every SHAKEDOWN, as the cool Fall temperatures combined with E'Town's superior track prep and conditions make for a very, very fast drag strip. Side by side outlaw racing, featuring the very best heads-up competitors in the nation is what SHAKEDOWN is all about!

Classes include Pro Mod, Outlaw 10.5, Heavy Street, Drag Radial, 8.50 Index and more to be announced. ALL the classes provide edge-of -your-seat drag racing excitement. History is made at SHAKEDOWN, year after year. The elapsed times are low and the mile per hours are sky high. The racers always hook hard and perform their career bests. SHAKEDOWN AT E'TOWN is without doubt a Who's Who of quick doorslammer stars and cars-- It's colossal! All of the biggest names in the outlaw doorslammer world come to E'Town with big expectations and big horsepower!

Be sure that you mark your calendar for Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 7, 8 & 9. Don't miss your opportunity to experience the 9th ANNUAL SHAKEDOWN AT E'TOWN! Come on out to E'Town and see the biggest guns of heads-up racing battling for huge cash money and ultimate outlaw bragging rights. You deserve to enjoy the best that doorslammer racing has to offer, you deserve to personally experience this incredible in-your-face phenom. Don't hesitate. Grab your calendar and write in October 7, 8 & 9 to insure that you'll be here at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park for the Shakedown At E'Town. Rain date November 4, 5 & 6. For additional information, please visit shakedownatetown.com
THE MOST READ FEMALE BLOGGER ON THE DRAG RACING INTERNET. THANKS TO YOU. I LOVE Y'ALL FOR THAT!

RH

Rick Stambaugh Memorial Va. Nostalgia Classic. Oct. 8, 2011

Postby RH » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:55 pm

**** Note the name change for this event and new contact info. Please come out and help us pay tribute to a fine racer and enjoy a great day of friends and memories****
Come out and take a walk back in time at one of the most historic 1/8th race venues on the East Coast ......the place where Super/Stock, F/X, Pro/stock and Pro/Mod cut their teeth. See Nostagia class racing,exhibition racing, car show,swap meet and racing legends at this inaugural event at Sumerduck Dragway in the beautiful Virginia countryside. The track is located just off Route 17 in Sumerduck Va. 20 minutes east of the I-95/Route17 exit at Fredericksburg,Va. Weekly racing under the banner of the Curtis family since 1963 when a young Roger Curtis bought the then foreclosed facility. More details will follow in the coming weeks but be sure and get this "must attend " on your racing calendar .
Funny cars,FXers,stockers,gassers,rails,altereds...they'll all be there, so like the legends of the past,come on out and " Try your luck at the 'Duck".Rain date Sunday Oct.9th

Nostalgia eliminators open to cars 25 yrs and back.

And of course the Virgina Nostalgia Classic is a Jack Approved nostagia event!
Event details and classes will be added here as they become finalized.
We'll see YOU! there.

Matt Stambaugh 540 710-0164-cell 540 842-6676
Email: newgenracing@aol.com

Ron
Last edited by RH on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

draglist
Site Admin

Re: Virginia Nostalgia Classic Sat. Oct.8, 2011

Postby draglist » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:53 pm

Sounds great... bp
Bill Pratt

RH

Postby RH » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Track record holder Bunny and the Boys with the Corvette,The Stambaughs New Generation Racing with poss 2 Floppers there and a blown FED,Wally Bell,Jack Redd, Pappy, BP I'm hoping......call from Billy Mac,....pretty good response from the Draglist crew already.Lot's of racer interest in the first 3 days since going public....this should be good!

Will have some class details up soon.

Ron

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Hard to miss this one! Keep me in the loop! bp
Bill Pratt

Return to “Links, Events, and Products”