Darrell Russell’s 04’ Crew Shirt Auction

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
4mula
Darrell Russell’s 04’ Crew Shirt Auction

Postby 4mula » Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:17 pm

A good friend of ours has put his Darrell Russell Crew Shirt up on E-Bay in an auction with no reserve, all the profits will go to breast cancer research as his mother is going through this now. It's a one of a kind picture box and autographed by many drivers. Anyone with some pull maybe could get this on the front page of your favorite online reading habits would be appreciated, my mother survived this terrible ordeal. Thank You Draglist.

Quoting "Scotty Payne"
As some of you know I won Darrell's 04' personal shirt from his benefit auction. Also included is an autographed hero card from him from 01'. All proceeds will go to breast cancer research. It has 30 various autographs on the frame glass. Truly a one of a kind collectable. Thanks for bidding. This Auction Ends Nov-30-06

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %26fvi%3D1

Darrell Russell’s 04’ Crew Shirt

Framed in a beautiful picture box is Darrell’s 04’ personal crew shirt and autographed hero card signed by Darrell his first year with Joe Amato Racing. Both items where won in the auction to benefit Darrell’s wife Julie. To continue the spirit of giving I will donate all proceeds from the auction to breast cancer research. My mom was diagnosed in 2003 and is still undergoing treatment. The picture box has been autographed by the following:

Cruz Pedregon, Whit Bazemore, Erica Enders, Clay Millican, Jeg Coughlin, Rhonda Smith, Robert Hight, Rob Flynn, Gary Scelzi, Tommy Johnson, Dave Grubnic, Ron Capps, Bob Glidden, Rob Muzzy, Gary Densham, Phil Burkhart, Frank Pedregon, Ron Krisher, Wayne Dupuy, Richie Stevens, Jim Yates, Tony Schumacher, Kurt Johnson, Tim & Kim Richards, Ashley Force, Bruce Allen & Mike Dunn.
[url=http://www.godragracing.com][b]goDragRacing.com[/b][/url]

Return to “What's Up”