Welcome Jack Redd (JA approved)

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
fuelfed392

Postby fuelfed392 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:04 pm

Jack, you have a PM regarding "Rebel" which I now own!

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:29 am

fuelfe392 - Where did you find the "Rebel" AA/FD of Ray Marsh? Is it the one that he crashed in at Atco? For pictures, you can try Bob Plummer at "drmemories@comcast.net". or the website of "wediditforlove" or Dick Towers at (714) 547-6004. R.F Bissell, who was the NHRA Division One photgrapher sold all of his pictures to Towers. Ray Marsh did most of his racing in division one. In fact, Dick was supposed to be printing a book on AA/FDs.
Man, Ray's funeral was one that many of us will never forget. He had the women. "Rebel Ray" was a ladies man! I will tell you about it, if you didn't know about it. Maybe Mez can tell you about it, if you were not there.
He had a great mom & dad. They had a transmission shop down the street from Joe Jacono's service station and speed shop. I would stop in everytime I was in the area.
More later! Found two cures this week. Found a cure for "obesity". Don't EAT! And, one for "insomnia"! SLEEP! Now working on one for "natural causes"!
July 4th - Happy Birthday UNITED STATES of AMERICA!
GOD BLESS YOU & the USA!
Jack Approved!

Pappy1

Postby Pappy1 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Hope you had a great holiday Jack, keep the stories coming!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you at York :)

fuelfed392

Postby fuelfed392 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:58 pm

Jack, I got "Rebel" out of the local "Swapper" classified ad paper. The car was in this guys building with several other cars. It was just outside of Newport, where Ray lived, by the airport. Picked it up about seven years ago. It is not the car that Ray crashed in. He was driving somebody else's car. I did hear about his exploits with the ladies. Alot of broken hearts the day he passed. By the way, I have checked out Bob Plumers site but didn't find anything. "We Did It For Love" has several pictures of the car which have been very helpful. Sent pictures to Joe Schubeck of the chassis, and he sent me a very nice letter authenticating it as one of his chassis. Joe really is a "Gentleman". Would really like to find pictures of the cockpit as this will be the most difficult part to get right. Again, appreciate your help, Regards, Marc.

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:17 pm

JA Gang, Thanks for making me "Almost Famous" again. And I am not that (JA) Jack Approved Mopar that is JAck Approved. The reason I am doing this is because my friend the Editor of DRAG RACING ACTION Magazine is doing a little thing on me and/or the decal. I want to thank GAry Gore and of course his dad Al Gore (of Va.) for there support at the Old Dominion Dragway Reunion Aug. 22nd & 23rd for the "Racers Big Hearts for Lil Hearts Foundation. You too Johnny Rocca!
See you at Capitol Raceway on Sat., Oct. 10th for the Annual Nostalgia Drag Races & Car Show.
Keep in mind for the the (JA) Dover Nostaglia Drags & Car Show on Oct. 18th at Island Dragway, at Gt. Meadows, N.J. and my 75th birthday party.
See you there!
JOIN the (JA) racersreunion.com NOW!
Some people like to give advise, but not listening to their own.
If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
Just got enough money to make end meet, and they moved the ends!
If it cost a penny for your thoughts and I give you my two cents worth,
where does the other penny go?
Too broke to paid attention!
jackapproved2004@aolcom
GOD BLESS YOU & the USA
Jack Approved!

Billy Mac

Re: Welcome Jack Redd (JA approved)

Postby Billy Mac » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:16 pm

Jack....the center butterfly of my scoop has one....hard to tell at w.o.t. though....lol....Thanks!!! 8)

sadly....my avatar at right > was taken before I received my decal set :( :(
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:11 pm

Just checking over the members list. What a great group of people. Thank you ALL.
Jack Approved!

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:41 pm

For more members check out the other (JA) JAck Approved site here, the (JA) JAck Approved Decal (Flyers) Club.
Jack Approved!

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Checkout the new members list on JA) JAck Approved Decal Flyers Club.
Jack Approved!

Return to “What's Up”