Howdy from New Geezer on the block

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Bob Kraemer

Postby Bob Kraemer » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:06 am

Hey Ron sorry I am late in posting but Welcome aboard :D :D
Like Nancy said whatever you do, do not mention cake or birthdays around Rapid (AKA: Captain Cup Cake) Sorry Randy :wink:
Rapid has this uncanny ability to know when to show up to birthday parties with the sole purpose to steal the birthday cake. :lol: :lol:
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

Solid Rock

Postby Solid Rock » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:21 am

Welcome Ron. As has been noted, keep any and all cakes, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, hoho's and Pepsi under close watch when Rapid is around or he WILL have his way with it!!!! :shock: :shock:

RH

Postby RH » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:57 am

Well Ron, actually Rocky makes all these things up about me,,,none of it is the truth,,,,well very little of it anyway,,,,oh all right already,,,there is SOME truth to it,,,but not much! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rapid,

OK. I've viewed the film (thanks pro70z28) and heard the rumors.Seems like there is definately more to the story and possibly some sort of pastry abuse problem you may need to address.
I'll give you an opportunity to fess up and if not I'll let your "friends" fill me in on the details.Do you really want that! :roll:
Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Ron
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:11 am

Pastry abuse? I belive the U.N. has classified what Randy does to cakes and pastries as Mass Carbocide. :lol: bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Gator

Re: Howdy from New Geezer on the block

Postby Gator » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:14 am

After much persistant lurking decided to do the right thing and sign up.
Look's like lots of good stuff here and some familiar names.Have not raced since the early 70s but ran a few bracket cars from the late 60s till then.Have made passes at Aquasco,Capital,Colonial Beach 1/4,Old Dominion,Summerduck(before the old tower fell down)the Creek and a few others.
Been to hundreds of races up and down the east coast since a kid and remember the flag days and the push ritual for diggers.
Live vicariously through some good friends and active racers and hope I can contribute something to this forum.

Ron
welcome Ron
www.wallybell.com

RH

Re: Howdy from New Geezer on the block

Postby RH » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:39 pm

After much persistant ..........
Ron
welcome Ron
Gator,
YOU ARE THE MAN!

Glad to be in such esteemed company.
Thanks!

Ron
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

Return to “What's Up”