(JA) JAck Approved Decal (Flyers) Club

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Jack Redd
(JA) JAck Approved Decal (Flyers) Club

Postby Jack Redd » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:09 am

Okay Gang, it has been awhile, it was great seeing you all at YORK, so here goes the new members list: Suzy-Q Beebe-Kelly (Suzy's Scrapbook), Larry Reyes, (checkout his website), Pacers Auto Inc., the Tasmanian Devil Racing Team, (checkout the website) George Snizek, Scott Snizek, Jerry Joaquin, Roger Toth's "Music Machine AA/FD, Ted Wolf, Ronnie Evans, Kenny Lee Montgomery 3rd, Mike Casella's 60 Chevy Belair, Rick "Pappy's Toy" Stief '75 Monza, Jim Rodarmel's dragster, Charlie Milikin Sr., Charlie Milikin Jr., Matt Levonas (Levonas Motorsports Art), Novis Pearson, John DiDomenio, Steve Miller, Kelley Gemmill, Ginny McNally, Wendy Derby, Andy Appleby's '70 Nova, Dave Heisey (& his models), Paul Bronson, Tabitha Russell, Terry Holzbach, Doug Rice, Chuck Finders, Joe McComas, Joe Penn, Jack Penn, Al Wood, Suffolk Dragway Reunions, Johnny Rousey, Bryan Appleby's '64 Nova wagon, Terrible Tom Barnhill, Bill & Marilyn Jones, Jo Bonner, Dave & Susie Koffel and their "Flinstone Flyer", Wade Mahaffey's '27 T Ford roadster, Mahaffey's Motorsports, Terry Gray, Tom Myl, Ellan & Dale Broderick, Bob
"Flyin' Carpet" Harrop, Melissa Smith and her "Stubby & York Co. SPCA,
Tom Freemal, Dom Rinaldi Sr., Jimmy Van Keuzen, Mark Breznay, Larry Porter, Michelle Jennings, Ron McHugh, Robert Maeuer, Perry Johns,
Lauren Manus (Darwin & Pat Doll's grandchild), Wally & Beverly Bell, and York's Best Western.
When are you going to JOIN? It is all in FUN! See you at ODS August 17th
Did you ever stop to think . . . and then never start again?!

To see how and when the JAck Approved Decal Flyers Club started go to Welcome Jack Redd page 16 on What's Up!
When you come to the fork in the road, leave it there. It has already been used!
What do you call a rose with no pedals? Nothing or just a stem!

JAck Redd - (Alive and in Living Color!)
jackapproved2004@aol.com
DMLMarra.blogspot.com
York's "Legion of Honor"
Last edited by Jack Redd on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jack Approved!

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:35 am

Impressive list of hard core drag racers! The JA decals prove it! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Pappy1

Postby Pappy1 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:15 pm

Jack, It was great meeting you at York. Thanks for the approval :D

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:07 am

Hello all you new members. Sorry that it has been so long. One other thing is that if the speeking of your name is wrong, let me know. I can not read some of you-alls handwriting. Here goes: Weirdo Dino Lawrence, Dover Dragstrip.com,The Koffels Dave & Susie & their '68 Cuda, Dino's Custom Paintworks, Drag Graphics.com, Rena Malai, Lindsay Horton, Drake Viscome & his "Vindicator", Ron Horton, Jeff A Mr. Ed's son-in-law, Neil Moore, Mark Moore Jr., John Stream, Lee Martin, Lee@Atomicpin-up.com, Scott Saylor, Avex Photos, Capitol Raceway, Kim Cunningham, Amanda Harrison, Snappy's Bar & Grille (Denton,Md.), Steve Neuman (Rocky Martin's son, Steve & Cari Britt, the whole Old Dominion Dragstrip crew, Hayne Dominick, Butch Manning (ODS marketing), Pee Wee Wallace, Frank Doran, Maureen Jewell, Robert & Julia Tedesco,John Ockmann, Lynn Jeunette, Don Elkins, Calvin Herring, Mitch Johnson, Dan Paddock, John & Scot Harlin, Kate Tedesco, Monk & Linda Reynolds, Jack Knight, Bill Goodwin & his '70 Challenger (Chick DeNinno's old car), Robbie Holzner (Best of Times 37 Ford), Curtis Rice (34 p.u. & 32 Chevy coupe), Todd Allread (39 LaSalle), Dawn Bergen, Bobby Hughes, Pete Randall, Patty Gore, Michael "Tiny" Jordan, Cheryl Hemby, Jack Donaghy, and Larry & Michelle Miller.
See me are Capitol Raceway on Oct. 12th and JOIN! It is all in FUN!
Why don't we ever hear of a thief burglarizing a politican house? Professional courtesy?
Politics wouldn't be so bad if we could just get rid of the politicians!
Why does "fat chance and "slim" chance mean the same thing?
Too see how and when the JAck Approved decal Flyers Club started checkout page 16 of What's Up and scoll down to;
Welcome Jack Redd (JAck Approved) and see more members.
Okay, here one for ya! What month comes next in the sequence? April, August, December, February, _ _ _ _ _ _ _? Have you got it?
e-mail - jackapproved2004@aol.com
Last edited by Jack Redd on Wed May 25, 2011 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Approved!

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:08 am

Lookin' forward to hitting the road with Jack on the 12th! bp
Bill Pratt

Pappy1

Postby Pappy1 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Hang on tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dino

Postby Dino » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:44 pm

THANKS JACK !!! FROM ALL THE GROWING FORUM MEMBERS AT www.doverdragstrip.com you're on there too now ! Can you send THOSE DeCALS TO ME AND I'LL MAKE SURE THE RIGHT GUYS GET EM. WE NEED TO ADD PAUL BAYARINAS ,his son VINCENT and the crew of the Dover Drag Strip Tribute AA/GS '34 willys! just ran today at Lebanon and will be at the next NETO meet in a match race (More info at the Dover Site)
http://www.doverdragstrip.com

RH

Postby RH » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:42 pm

J-A,
Good to see you back! Thought maybe the"adult beverages" at the OD reuinion had done you in and you might be layin' in the woods out there somewhere. Daughter Lindsay and I had fun with you and the Gores that day,especially Mr. Al Gore.Think you'll be that sharp at 90? :lol: Hell,I'm not that sharp now :lol: :lol:
I'm going to be at Dinwiddie the 11th-12th but might cut the event short and try and make Capital.
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

thunderlungs

Postby thunderlungs » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:44 am

Jack:

Can't be in Dinwoodie as the CHRR is callin' me home. Got my first big break at Bakersfield in 63 (OMG - that's 45 years ago!) and just can't stay away from the place.

JA'd in AZ
Jon Lundberg, ASA
Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:35 pm

Give our regards to everyone, Jon! bp
Bill Pratt

Return to “What's Up”