2010 DragList.com Calendar

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
23t

Postby 23t » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:57 pm

8) 8) 8) NICE WC!!!!

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:23 pm

Why is it that everyone is looking at the camera except EDB. Way to go , you just ruined the perfect shot... :P :P

(Disclaimer: EDB is my buddy and I am just messing with him)
Pipe Rack guys,,,whatareyagonnadowiththem??? :roll: :lol: :lol:
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Great! BP
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:55 pm

LQQKin Pretty Cool WC 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Eric David Bru

Postby Eric David Bru » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:10 pm

Why is it that everyone is looking at the camera except EDB. Way to go , you just ruined the perfect shot... :P :P

(Disclaimer: EDB is my buddy and I am just messing with him)
Pipe Rack guys,,,whatareyagonnadowiththem??? :roll: :lol: :lol:
I must have been looking at the "other" camera... :oops:

EDB

PS Good luck at Bowling Green this weekend Rapid~!
Outlaw Eric :cool:

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 pm

I hope to have an 'action' shot for ya this weekend, Cat :wink:
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Thanks, Billy! EDB, I included an inset in your featured picture on the calendar...there is a great picture of you and Tiffany from Eddyville and I put it in there. I also combined a couple of pictures for the Gator Gumbo team of Don driving the car and Derek with the trophy. I did the same thing with Wally's Pro Mod picture from last year's calendar with an inset of him and Beverly when he received the York US 30 induction, and the birthday cake is an inset for Rapid in the Rear Gears FC picture.

I have some ideas for this year's calendar, folks. I've included all 4 DragList Nationals Super Crew pictures, from 2006 through 2009. They'll be across the bottom center of the calendar. But here's my idea for this year...

Across the top of the calendar and below the DragList logo, I want to put 4 pictures:

Event of the year: The Nitro Nuptials at DLN 4 featuring Stimpy and Mary Ann, Zappy and Linda, and BP with a sea of red accompanying all of it.

Project of the year: I would like to show Gary's 70 Camaro deal. I consider his project to be the most outstanding example of individual creativity, craftsmanship, patience, determination and excellence that I've ever seen.

Car of the year...I believe Vic's Veney's Vega is worthy of this honor. If Solid Rock had waited another year to get his FC painted, there wouldn't be a question this year. Unless somebody can top that deal, Rocky's Mustang will be the featured car of the year in '11. It's beautiful. But Vic's car is a fantastic restoration and a genuine missing link in the history of the sport...

Person of the year: Iowa Al. He's behind the scenes helping everybody and doing good deeds and he is for the most part just quietly going about his business of being a major supporter, contributor and good will ambassador for DragList in the middle of the country. Zappy's work at the DragList Nationals' Nitro Nuptials is the event of the year and if anybody missed it, he worked his butt off on that deal and kept us all in stitches all weekend long with one great sketch after another...all the time nursing a shoulder injury that required surgery a few days after that weekend. George wanted to follow him and Linda back to Michigan, but I made him head South...This year's feature will be the man who delivered the banner to Painter Tom's people, Al Booton. I didn't forget Danny and Gena White...they will be in the winner's circle soon as well.

If this newly announced paradigm has an air of arbitrary capriciousness about it, I plead guilty and throw myself at the mercy of the court. I'm callin' 'em as I sees 'em. Each and every picture of each car on this calendar is very carefully detailed to as close to perfection as I am capable of doing. What I don't want to do is for my actions herewith to cause any unwound coils in the feelings department. Let me know if I'm wrong to think this deal up, but I do believe that some of us are worthy of a special mention on this annual display who would otherwise be left out.

Cheers, WC1
Last edited by WildcatOne on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Artistic freedom is in your hands, Cat. This has been your baby for some time now. (starting with the first calendar) "I" have no problemn with whatever you decide, but then again, "I" am just a small cog in this group of gear heads. :oops:
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Oh yeah...Wheelz gets Gorilla of the year, too...Cheers, WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Solid Rock

Postby Solid Rock » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:43 pm

It all sounds good to me Cat, even if I have no idea what some of those big words mean!! :wink: :shock: :D

Return to “What's Up”