23T doesn't have a computer anymore

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
CraftyGirl
23T doesn't have a computer anymore

Postby CraftyGirl » Thu May 20, 2010 5:51 am

Good morning all, Daryl (23T) asked me to let you all know that he may not be on for a few days since some lowlife scumbag(s) broke into the shop overnight and stole his laptop along with a couple rifles and the little bit of cash we keep for making change. They broke out one of the small windows and then opened the big window to get in, did their thing and then went back out the window. He's going to spend part of today securing the windows so they can't be opened from the outside again because we both have a feeling that they might come back to steal the tools next. I'm just hoping that karma gives them what they deserve. :twisted:
Now we'll be fighting over my computer until he gets his replaced.... :roll:
Heidi

CraftyGirl

Re: 23T doesn't have a computer anymore

Postby CraftyGirl » Thu May 20, 2010 7:21 am

Daryl told me a little bit ago that they also got in the car of the guy who lives right beside the shop. They took his console and his girlfriends purse. :evil:

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Thu May 20, 2010 8:24 am

I ain't got no use whatsoever for no g** d*** Thief :evil: :evil: ....They should be shot, hung, drawn and quartered and then put in jail for the rest of their miserable lives :shock: :evil:
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu May 20, 2010 8:29 am

That blows. sorry to read this and hope you recover your stuff
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Thu May 20, 2010 9:00 am

I like the way you think, Billy! We've got some plans in the works for them in case they decide to come back. :twisted:

And thanks Jim. It could have been worse I guess, at least they didn't steal any of his tools or carts.

And we just found out that someone has already used the credit card that was in the neighbor guys girlfriends purse. I hope that wherever they used the card has a security camera so they catch the SOB's!!!

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Thu May 20, 2010 9:09 am

one thing is for sure...my thoughts and opinions are strictly my own. I doubt very seriously if any of them would be considered PC...screw PC...Right is right and wrong is wrong and takin something that don't belong to ya is WRONG!! :evil:
Hope y'all recover your stuff :(
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

RH

Postby RH » Thu May 20, 2010 9:20 am

Sorry to hear that Heidi and sorry for your neighbor.
Hopefully the thief(s) will be identified and arrested and your belongings will be returned.
We would all like to think everyone in our neighborhoods is honest but unfortunately we often learn that's not the case.
One can never be too cautious in securing their personal property these days :cry: .

Ron
"I get pushed outa' shape and it's hard to steer, when I get rubber in all four gears"

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Thu May 20, 2010 9:51 am

screw PC...Right is right and wrong is wrong and takin something that don't belong to ya is WRONG!!

I couldn't agree more, and I think lots of others feel that way, too. Most of us have to work for what we have and then some jerk thinks they have the right to come and take it from you? I hope some day, some way they get what is rightfully theirs......payback baby!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CraftyGirl

Postby CraftyGirl » Thu May 20, 2010 10:02 am

Thanks Ron. I doubt they'll catch the person(s) involved unless they can track it through the credit card, but you never know. Our local Sheriff department is great but they've had to cut the amount of deputies by over half in the last 6 months so unfortunately, this type of crime seems to be on the rise. Two ~Einsteins~ got caught over the weekend stealing a lawn tractor from a business about 6 miles away. Luckily someone saw them, called the cops and when they tried to run, they crashed their van, then took off on foot and the cops brought in the K9's and found them hiding in the woods like a couple of sissies. And they are both local criminals who have records as long as your arm. Kinda makes you sick that they're still out walking the streets.
I'd just be happy if Daryl got his dad's rifle back. :(

Return to “What's Up”