Wheelz New Knee's

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Mr. Jean
Re: Wheelz New Knee's

Postby Mr. Jean » Thu May 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Glad to hear you're doing better. I hope there's no hard feeling about me stealing your walker. :wink: :mrgreen:
Hope things continue to get better Wheelz. 8)
Let's just say Santa is not coming to your house anytime soon buddy. :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Image :lol: :lol:
Jean Muntifering
#7897 Comp.
Old Comp Racer

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Thu May 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Glad to hear you're doing better. I hope there's no hard feeling about me stealing your walker.

hey did you get theose 33-17's mounted on it yet??? I got the wheelie bars and chute ready to go on.... :|
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Thu May 26, 2011 3:44 pm

I still remember Amanda from when I shattered my foot ( member of the zipper club but not on my chest ) and had the plates put in it ( no plate in head jokes ) . thats been 15 years ago . I had to learn how to walk all over again . yes they are like tyrants when they make you do things , but I was done in 10 weeks and it normally would have taken 12 she said . when she first touched it after they took the cast off the leg ( torn ligaments off the leg bones, and foot and shattered ankle too the doctor said it was lucky I was able to walk ever again ) I wanted to throw her thru the wall it hurt so much and I have a high tollarance for pain .and that day I never though t a whirl pool bath could hurt .. it did , I have to say that profession them people are a God send when it comes to there work ..

Zappy your lucky she didn't have one of her co workers sneak up behind you and rip some paper when she was manipulating your arm the next day for that comment ... :lol: :lol: ..

keep up the work Gorrilla

jim sanders

Postby jim sanders » Thu May 26, 2011 3:53 pm

:D you guys are making me want to pull my old Operation game out of the closet... i was pretty goota at it when i could see well and my hands didn't shake
GOOD TO GO !!
Uncle Curt Wasson album
[url=http://www.glowfoto.com/users2/gatorgumbo][img]http://www.glowfoto.com/siteimages/linktogallery.gif[/img][/url]

Barb

Postby Barb » Thu May 26, 2011 11:29 pm

My rehab therapist's name is Barb, so you know I was in trouble right off the bat, asked me what I
was going to do over the weekend last Friday. I said I had a doll that looked like her and I
was going to stick pins in it all weekend. She about wet herself!! She had both knees replaced
at the same time so she knows what I am going through. She will tell me to do three sets of 10
reps and I will do three and say 17, 18, 23... then she gives me the LOOK. You know that LOOK
your wife gives you. I was complaining to her that I should get a gold star for doing so good and
she walked into a little room and came out with a teddy bear sticker and put it on my shirt. She
is a riot. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Hummmmmmm .. TROUBLE huh? I think we all know where the trouble comes from .. :P :P Nanner, nanner, nanner
Families are like fudge .. mostly sweet with a few NUTZ!!!!

Mr. Jean

Postby Mr. Jean » Fri May 27, 2011 10:14 am

Glad to hear you're doing better. I hope there's no hard feeling about me stealing your walker.
hey did you get theose 33-17's mounted on it yet??? :|
Still trying to air them up, but my lungs hurt so i had to stop. :shock: :lol:
Jean Muntifering
#7897 Comp.
Old Comp Racer

stimpy

Postby stimpy » Fri May 27, 2011 6:40 pm

hey did you get theose 33-17's mounted on it yet??? :|
Still trying to air them up, but my lungs hurt so i had to stop. :shock: :lol:
I was going to send you some whitey one bites ( whitecastle sliders) but decided against it as the tires would have flammable gas in them ... but you would have plenty of ga.. er air ... :lol: :lol:

Return to “What's Up”