I'm Back

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
animal jim
I'm Back

Postby animal jim » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:19 am

:D I've been gone-But now I'm back. Terrible about Bert Jackson at Rockingham. :cry: RIP Bert.

Last night Pro Mod got screwed again on coverage. ESPN2 showed the Lucas Sportsman from Indy-(which ran almost an hour late do to Golf) then went to a Baseball Talk Show! :lol: :?: :roll: :? 8)

Get Screened Pro Mods should be shown during regular Professional show anyway! Those guys are getting shmooozed by NHRA. :evil: That is my opinion. And opinions are like A-Holes. Everyone has one. And they are all entitled to it here in the USA. :D :wink:

Well we got through 9/11 WO a terroist incident. 8) I will never forget that day 10 years ago . I was secluded in my shop thrashing on my race car. About 10:45 DCT I went to hardware store and people were in a tizzy. :shock: I went back to shop and locked up-went home and turned on tV and slammed a VHS cassette in. It was sickening. About that time Linda came home. School where she taught had been shutdown. :cry:
It has been quite a ride!

pro70z28

Re: I'm Back

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:39 am

Hi A.J. You have a PM
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Big Erik

Postby Big Erik » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Hey AJ!!.....glad ya made it back.. and yer right bad news about Bert.....RIP.........and also I have th esame opinion on the pro mods NHRA is missing the boat big time with these cars!!......I'd much rather see them included in the pro telecast than to see how cute ashley Forces cat or baby is..yeah they are cute now move on.......Dad said he talked to ya at the WS I was gonna walk down there but had to go to the restroom badly and was on a mission to find one not occupied!!..I hope ya didn;t REALLY quit racing!!......and my offer still stands I'd be honored to run against you i got my heap running 7.60's now.......I know i am not the draw Arnie is but still...LOL!!..........it was great to finally win the series even though it was on Friday it is still the world series..i tried this weekend to win the last Q8 but got screwed when they forgot to turn the crosstalk off I had the big N on the window but they missed it almost got kicked out of the track after I stormed the tower..shoulda gotten a rerun but nope...oh well live to race another day!!.........hope to see ya soon!1 ERIK
I'm everything they say i am......I'm so bad......Baby i don't care!!!

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Welcome back, Jim and Erik... place isn't the same without ya! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:24 pm

I'll second that, BP...both posts great reads. RIP Bert. God Bless America. WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Gator

Postby Gator » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:56 pm