Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Wheelzman
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:42 am

Morning group. 66/78 today with very high humidity and rain mostly later this afternoon and evening. It only sprinkled a little yesterday morning but the humidity was crazy. I cleaned the remnants of mulch from the bed of the GMC and washed it out first then headed to the garage to reroute the wiring for the new garage door opener. I started about 10:30 and finished about 2:30 and was covered in sweat from head to toe while working inside with the door shut most of the time. Crawling around the trusses and up and down the ladder then I forgot to eat any lunch and my sugar started crashing so I was toast. I had no trouble sleeping last night. Trying to figure out how I can mix a Genie opener and a Lift Master opener to operate both door systems now. I feel the need for a burger coming on so I am leaving soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:19 am

Mornin'. 63.0°f, sunny and no rain. Cheryl is on her way home from Iowa today.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:05 am

Good night day 38

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:00 pm

Hello Boyd. Hello....hello.... hello

Cheryl's home. We went to church tonight to do a dry run for Sunday. We're moving services to the gym, so everybody involved in serving had to figure out what will be the same and what will be different. Now we know what will be the same and what will be different. :lol: :lol:
Then we went to iHOB formerly IHOP, which we now refer to as HiBob :wink: :wink: for a breakfast type dinner. Then we headed home. I've got sign work I could do but, there's a good chance that won't happen. After HiBob, it's time for a snooze.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:02 am

HiBob, Bob Evans, Ben & Jerry's they all require a snooze on the down side. It allows your meal to dematerialize. :shock:
70/80 today with overcast skies but high humidity. I went up to my buddy's house yesterday to help him build railing on his deck next to his pool. When I got there two of his friends were there and neither of them had a clue as to how this project was going to go and when I asked what they were going to do they gave me some offhand clueless remark. So I just sat in the chair till they got the first two boards installed and couldn't take it anymore, jumped up and got on top of the deck and started to ramrod the work. My buddy wants to do it but can hardly breath even with his oxygen so I let him stand along side and made the other guys do all the cutting and holding while I screwed everything in place. Less than two hours later we were done and on our way to have lunch. Came home shortly before Sharon arrived and we sat on the back porch swing to discuss the upcoming long
weekend. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:21 am

Jack. The Rowdy Yates of DragList. :wink:

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:14 am

Morning. 66/83 and humid today. I told you of dragging a 85 Astro van and a 84 Chevy truck from my storage area several weeks ago and I finally had some time to work on them. I got the Astro van running and moved it up to the garage to air up the tires but there is a brake line that is weeping fluid. The 84 truck would run if you poured gas in the carb so I unhooked the gas line at the carb and it was not pumping gas and I finally figured out that the fuel pump is shot so I ordered one and it is on the way. When I finished with those the humidity was really bad so I quit for the day and when Sharon got home we went for oriental food in Canton. When we got home we sat on the front porch and the neighbor girl and her mom stopped for a chat. Sharon was in her best grandmother mode. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:11 am

64.8°f and sunny. No Rain in sight. A bunch of signs to assemble today, make that 2 bunches, then off to see the kids/grandkids for, maybe pizza or maybe something else.

Danny White

Postby Danny White » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:44 am

It has been better this week low nineties (Texas cold front) but dry (the grass is crunchy).

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:51 pm

We're watching the grandkids playing video games on their laptops. Jenni and JD are whipping up Steak, French Fries, Salad & Home Made Ice Cream for dessert. Life is goota'.

Return to “What's Up”