Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Wheelzman
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:31 am

Morning folkz. It is to bottom out at 32 degrees then up to 48 later in the afternoon. Sharon told me that we are putting the front porch decorations up tonight when she gets home from work, I guess I haven't been doing a neat enough job in the past so she is going to supervise. All these years of working and fixing stuff and I have failed at Christmas decorating. Oh, the shame of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharon had the privileged of baby sitting the one year old girl across the street last night and when she came home she had a smile a mile wide on her face. I made sauerkraut and mashed potatoes for dinner last night and cooked it for about six hours while Sharon was at work. Off this morning to teach a member of the church how to work the LED sign message routine so he can take over while I am incapacitated. Have a good one peoplez. :D :D :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:39 am

Good morning.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Got a solid 6.5 last night, Stimpy. Hoping for at least that much tonight.

OMG, Gary! We just got Thanksgiving decorations done!

Rode home with Tia tonight after an all day off-site meeting. She sends love to all, but especially to Boyd and Susan (Facebook friends).

Getting through the the week OK. Hope you are, too! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:44 am

Morning. 6.5 is a good figure but mine is usually broken into two segments. I throw in a nap in the afternoon with the dog at my side and all is well in the world. 28 degrees now and up to 51 late in the day with rain to follow. Sharon and I put the front porch decorations up when she came home from work and I followed her every command so that I would be qualified for Christmas decorating this season. Being of age I shall not be able to retain it till next year but so is life!!!!! I went to have the battery in the S-10 checked out and it is still good but with four years on its life I imagine next year it will need to be replaced if it makes it through the winter. I will get a glass mat battery like I installed in Sharon's Honda when the time comes. I put the garden pots away, pulled up some flower plants at the church and cooked supper for Sharon. Tonight we have calling hours for her friend's dad then we are eating out for supper. I am going up to eat lunch with my buddy and to return some items to Menards then home to meet Sharon. :D :D :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:37 am

44.8°f this morning with rain, to the dismay of farmers with crops stranded in the fields.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:54 am

Good Morning, high winds last night, but just a breeze today. No damage that I can see from out the windows. I'll go out for a look in a bit. Dr. appointment this afternoon.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:06 am

Mornin'. 32.2°f cloudy but no precip.
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Afternoon peoplez. 45 today with overcast skies and a little nip in the air. I went to breakfast with a young man who is going through some rough times and I tried to encourage him to keep his chin up and keep going. You don't know how good you have it till you talk to others with a full load on their shoulders. I am going to cook some raviolis for Sharon tonight and throw some mushrooms in the sauce, I bought a Baguette bread for this meal and to make pumpkin bread pudding for Thanksgiving. YUM! Actually Sharon will be making the bread pudding as I will be one armed at that time but I am sure I will get my dibs in for a helping ..... one armed or no one armed. I'll thump them in the head with my cast and clear the way to the pan of bread pudding. :lol: :lol: :lol: Out my way peoplez!!!!! :D

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Good Morning.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi, everyone. Good couple of days at work and now in for the weekend (work from home tomorrow). Toying with the idea of taking off all week next week. I have 90 plus hours of use or lose leave that I need to use up by the end of the year. Of course, I will do some work every day but might do it all at home. Have a great weekend. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Return to “What's Up”