Rise and Shine!

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Novel-T
Re: Rise and Shine!

Postby Novel-T » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Good Nooning. Sunny today, My energy is up. A good Day.

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Good News Boyd. :!:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:39 pm

That's outstanding, Boyd! Happy Veteran's Day, everyone. Doing Bruce Larson's USA-1 Dragfest tomorrow although it's my anniversary. Denise and I will celebrate on Sunday. Gonna be COLD up in them thar Pennsylvania mountains as it's getting down to 21 degrees here tonight. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:02 am

Mornin'. A balmy 27.1°f today so far. 10°f warmer than yesterday to start. Might get some freezing rain/snow this weekend. It didn't get warm enough to thaw the puddles yesterday. Cheryl will be heading home around noon today, to hopefully beat the freezing stuff.
Today will be a general, clean up around the place, day (inside). I'm ready for Spring. :lol:

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:37 pm

Good Morning, Susan's Birthday Today. Also Canad'a Rememberance Day. I won't be walking to the 11:11 Service this year. There is a Vintage Aircraft Flyover each year. I'll suit up in warm clothes and stand in the yard as the they fly over. Later,Sue's Dad is hosting a Birthday Dinner at his place,for the Family. I'm still to avoid public places,so may take a face to wear.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Afternoon. It was 24 this morning when we got up and I took a few recyclables out to the trash in my pajama bottoms only... Bbbbbbrrrrrr. I was definitely awake when I came back in! It snowed yesterday but not enough to accumulate as the ground is still too warm.
Sharon and I went for lunch as we were both up in the middle of the night for a snack and didn't need any breakfast. We watched This Old House for the first time in ages and saw they have some young apprentices on board now. How much of a rush would it be to work under all of that talent and the knowledge they posses? It sure would be an experience to garner all of that knowledge without the trial and error process I went through. Raked some leaves and trashed some Boston ferns that were on the edge of death but the cold temps put them into cardiac arrest. That seems to be it for the garden this year but if the warm temps come back next week as predicted I may have to mow the lawn again. Boyd tell Susan happy Bday and you do what's necessary to stay in one piece. Have a good weekend folkz. :D :D :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:03 am

Mornin'.
Happy B'Day Susuan.
Waiting for Cheryl to get ready so we can go to Churcxh, Yup, she made it back yesterday from Iowa. No snow here yet. It's 38°f already, so probablt rain if we get anything.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:13 am

Happy birthday, Susan! Fun day at Larson's yesterday. Today Denise and I celebrate 28 years of marriage. Thinking of heading down to National Harbor for the Christmas Tree lighting (yes, pretty early for it!) bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:36 am

Good Morning,

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Afternoon. 27 this morning but up to 49 and rain to come soon. We went to church then to the grocery store on our way home. Congrats to the bp family on their anniversary. Spoil her all you can bp as she is a good one. :D :D :D

Return to “What's Up”