CCM's Next Wheelstander Build

Here's where our individual members can fill us in on their racing, car building, or other exploits.
23t
Re: CCM's Next Wheelstander Build

Postby 23t » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:53 pm

:lol: :lol: Rear two, Me too!! Wear a helmet if he's driving!! :lol:

Billy Mac

Postby Billy Mac » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 am

The Cart sounds like it will be a blast, 23t...Good Luck with it 8) Fifty, huh?...I use to think that was old (was in my 20's at the time :roll: ) now I too can claim that half century numeric designation...sheesh...If'n "I" can make it ...ANYBODY can!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Long Live Draglist!
Thank You Vets
In God we Trust...(all others pay cash)
Billy Mac Signs-West/Pegasus Race Cars

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:31 am

750cc and it's gonna shift.....TOO COOL. Can't wait to see this. Is it a all new cart?? or are you re-doing the yellow or green one???
Good luck, and keep us posted. 8) 8)

23t

Postby 23t » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:14 am

The Cart sounds like it will be a blast, 23t...Good Luck with it 8) Fifty, huh?...I use to think that was old (was in my 20's at the time :roll: ) now I too can claim that half century numeric designation...sheesh...If'n "I" can make it ...ANYBODY can!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks Billy!!!! Rock on man!!!! Turning Fifty is going to be Nifty!! Right? :lol:
I just got to keep thinking like a kid!! The only problem is my body seems to remind me that i'm not as young as I think!! But I'm thinking at 50, the time has come to work in more style and finesse in my actions and movments. :D :lol:

All new chassis/engine setup Zappy, but will use the green 540 body. The 540 chassis has a new body on it now. When i get some time i'll post pics.

23t

Postby 23t » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Daryl, I'm 25 in my mind, 65 on the body. Body listens to mind and says "Does not compute!" :D

Body has to do what your Garmin keeps saying, Recalulate-Recalculate....... :shock: :lol:

Hahahhahaha!!!!! How often do you have to retrace your steps? Sometimes i'll be working on a cart, walk 15' to my toolbox to get a tool and forget what I went there to get. :roll: Then have to go back and think what tool was I needing!! Is oldtimers starting to set in???

23t

Postby 23t » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Maybe I have a "really short" term memory!!

You know what, I just realized what the wheels are for on my toolbox. :roll: If it were closer....... :wink: That's that style and finesse I was talking about!! :D

Maybe there is hope for me to become wiser as I get older! :D

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:50 pm

One goota' thing about gettin' old and having memory loss is everything seems new and exciting, ..........even if you just did it a few minutes ago. :D :D :D
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Return to “Super Crew Team Reports”