ShoXwave Jet Truck

Here's where our individual members can fill us in on their racing, car building, or other exploits.
ShoXwave Jets
ShoXwave Jet Truck

Postby ShoXwave Jets » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:54 am

Kent Shockley and Tony Hoium are building the next generation ShoXwave Jet Truck. If you are familiar with the former drivers of the past Shockwave and Super Shockwave trucks... you already know this will be incredible. We are looking for a new driver. You may apply through our web site... http://finalshockwave.com This is not for everyone. This new truck will be capable of reaching speeds over 400 MPH. Don't apply if you are not ready to handle this challenge. If you think you have what it takes to become our driver for the biggest, baddest, fastest truck on the planet... APPLY!

ShoXwave Jet Team

ShoXwave Jets

Re: ShoXwave Jet Truck

Postby ShoXwave Jets » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:56 am

I find it hard to believe that nobody has questions or comments. We can take it... We are just getting started with this project and welcome any feedback.

Kent Shockley
k.shockley@finalshockwave.com
Attachments
Bernard Zee whole rig.jpg

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:06 pm

I commend you on the new idea. Good luck in your search and keep us updated. Bill
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Rapid Randy Baker

Postby Rapid Randy Baker » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Sounds like a neat project. If you don't get any takers, call me and I will give it a work out for ya. My friend Frank Oglesby drove jets and funnycars, so if I expect to have half as good a stories to tell later I better drive a Jet also. :D

Rapid
NITRO PILOT

[url]http://.www.rapidrandy.net[/url]

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:51 am

Mr. Shockley, I have one question... are you planning a trip to the salt flats with the new truck?? Your ad said 400mph.

I did E-Mail a driver friend, but hav'nt heard back, yet. Maybe it did'nt go thru, I'm not great on the 'puter. I'll try again.

ShoXwave Jets

Postby ShoXwave Jets » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Mr. Shockley, I have one question... are you planning a trip to the salt flats with the new truck?? Your ad said 400mph.

I did E-Mail a driver friend, but hav'nt heard back, yet. Maybe it did'nt go thru, I'm not great on the 'puter. I'll try again.
Tony and I have been talking about it. We'll get back to you!

23t

Postby 23t » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:21 am

Well I meet all of your requirements except #4. Don't like doctors! And my dream has always been to be one of the best entertainers and showman in drag racing!

I did crew for KC Jones last year in Columbus! It was then I realized that I could very easily get addicted to the smell of burnt diesel fuel coming from a jet engine just as I am to the smell of nitro!!!

This would be a great opportunity but also there's alot of responsibly that goes along with the deal. Thanks ShoXwave Jets, you got me thinking and dreaming again!! :lol:

pro70z28

Postby pro70z28 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:13 am

Daryl I think you'd be a good fit for a big rig that goes FFAAAAST. :arrow:
15th Annual DRAGLIST Nationals Sometime in 2020. Somewhere in the USA.

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:23 am

I'll second that Pro. Daryl, this is yer big chance, world travel, they train, you got the perfect partner, go for it man.!!! 8) 8) 8)

23t

Postby 23t » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:26 am

I'll second that Pro. Daryl, this is yer big chance, world travel, they train, you got the perfect partner, go for it man.!!! 8) 8) 8)

Boy, I know Zappy!!!!!!!

Learned from talking with Ken and Anita, that being on the road is alot of hard work! But is also very rewarding. Holy smokes! Day 2 thinking about this again!! :roll: :lol:

Now if this was about needing a driver for the "Cool Bus" you could bet I would drop everything and be there in a heartbeat!! :lol:

Return to “Super Crew Team Reports”