you know what the question is .....

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Zappy
Re: you know what the question is .....

Postby Zappy » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:48 pm

.Direct to Chicago,then driving WEST seems a good alterative.I see there is a Comfort Inn in Le Claire Iowa,and a few resturants
Linda is planning on talking to Comfort Inn Tuesday. (she wants to talk to a mangr) She also has a great idea for something to do for us early arrivals, but I better let her tell ya. If everything goes well, She'll probly post details and prices Tue. evening.

(hint) Cordova still has their 2011 "World Series Of Drag Racing" schedual on site. Check it out to see what a great show it is (was) last year. I'm sure 2012 will be just as good.

stimpy

Re: you know what the question is .....

Postby stimpy » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Rock Island has a international airport ( can handle up to a 747 but they do not have flights that big ,only the back up for AF1 when they go to Chicago ) you can get a connector from o hare or direct from Minnapolis ,driving its 3 hours from Chicago Ohare ( 4 if you go by z house ) and yes there is alot of stuff to see out there as you have john Deere museum , riverboats , museums in the quad , Davenport has a supposed nice art museum , and North of the track you have Clinton IA and Fulton Il .
the Groom that went Vroom At DLN IV

Return to “Draglist Nationals”