Draglist Nationals 2014

The Draglist Super Crew shares friendship and racing every year in a different town and at a different race track! Here are stories and plans for Draglist Nats past, present, and future!
Novel-T
Re: Draglist Nationals 2014

Postby Novel-T » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:10 pm

looks like if we fly out of Seattle there is a non-stop to Regan National

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:43 pm

Boyd I found the airport names,1Reagan Washington National number 2 Baltimore Washington International number 3 Washington Dulles International.

I hope out of one of these three you can find your non stop flight.

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:17 am

Boyd I will bring a nanner fer ya if'in ya will say, "A nanner eh?" :D
Can't wait to see everyone. Finally. Gorilli here. :lol:

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Yep, those are the three. Denise says the Holiday Inn is new and nice. She says the Comfort Suites is nice, but does not know about the Comfort Inn or Super 8. All the hotels in town are pretty new. bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:55 pm

Happy New Year Friends! I've booked us 10 rooms at the Comfort Suites at 11765 S. Business Park Rd Waldorf, MD1-301-932-4400 I booked under " DRAGLIST ". Rate is $ 80.00 + tax = $ 88.80. I booked for Sept 10th-14th. I did tell Airael that some people my come in earlier and that we may need more rooms and she said that's OK, just may sure people book under " DRAGLIST ". Included is a hot breaks fast. They have a large area with table and chairs which will be nice for late night talks. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Linda
Last edited by Zappy on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Attn-Attn in the pit area... OK gang After lookin at a bunch Linda decided Comfort Suites fits our needs best.
1)they have a nice sounding HOT breakfast, 2) a nice sitting area to socialize in, 3) indoor pool so weather is not a problem, 4) close to both the track & DC.
Also it's one of the places Denise says is nice. So grab yer card and give 'em a call, book the style room you need.

Linda & I booked ours.

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Holy crap. Unless I'm wrong, I think that place is literally two miles from our house, which will be open to all for visits and partying. Got to get it all worked out but this is great! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Novel-T

Postby Novel-T » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:04 am

We've booked online tonight,so that doesn't subtract from your room count,Zappy.We are arriving Sunday Sept7.I have a cousin who lives in Ellicott City,so we may visit her too.

Zappy

Postby Zappy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:47 pm

XLNT it 's sounding better all the time. Get there when you can - leave when you have to. I know gorilli was think in of arriving early in the week also.

Linda and I are trying to juggle sick days, vac days, personal days into more time out there. ( let's see now, ought times ought is ought.....carry the one...........)

Wheelzman

Postby Wheelzman » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Zappy the abbreviation for Maryland is MD not MA so you need to change that as when I copied it and pasted in Google maps I was up in Massachusetts. Bill I have a list of stuff that Sharon would like to see while we are in DC that I will send to you or better yet I will post it here to see who else would like to pick from the list. This will allow to you tell us what we can expect and how much we can do in a day.

Must see list is:
Changing of the guard at the Unknown Soldier and Kennedy's burial site at Arlington Cemetery.
Natural History Museum.
Tour of Capitol.
Like to see list is:
Washington Monument
Lincoln Memorial
White House
Vietnam, Korea, and WWII at Arlington.
Night tour list:
Lincoln Memorial and others that you think are impressive.

Return to “Draglist Nationals”