Steve Engel

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
Bob Kraemer

Postby Bob Kraemer » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:15 pm

Went to Steves furnal tonight. And THERE were a lot of people there. Furnal service was from 1:00 til 9:00 PM.
Rest In Peace Steve :cry:
Bob Kraemer

Certifiable Insanity

"Friends are quiet angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.''

animal jim

Postby animal jim » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:16 pm

:x Soft Walls are definitely needed!!!

Solid concrete and carbon fiber/moly tubing do not mix-especially when hit head on :!: :roll:

In most cases walls are safer than the old guard rails that could slice and dice you. :shock: I rolled on a guard rail in 75. I was super lucky :!: :!: :shock:

Check out my 71 White Comet Pro Stocker on my Career Gallery. www.animaljimracing.com . Last two pictures on page 1. The nose rolled along the gaurd rail twice--then car popped up rolling high and came down rolling on gaurd rail again right behind the driver door-while I was still hooked to loosened belts and my body being slapped to the ground like a rag doll on the last 6 rollovers of 12. :shock: :o Lucky I was not sliced to bits by that guard rail. :shock: I have the video. :o If you saw it-you would not believe I was alive. :? :shock:

It just was not my time. :wink: :? 8)
It has been quite a ride!

JSracing

Postby JSracing » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:44 am

I saw it happen, really bad deal RIP Steve.

Return to “What's Up”