(JA) JAck Approved Decal (Flyers) Club

Check in with your pals daily. What's on your mind?
WildcatOne

Postby WildcatOne » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Great stuff, JAck! I don't think you miss meeting and hanging out with anybody wherever you go. I wish I had that kind of outgoing style. Hope it's OK, I put a JAck Approved sticker on the DragList 2010 calendar...great to see you back, JAck! WC1
Life Is Good!
http://www.peeweebowenband.com
Support Live Music!

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:13 am

JA Wildcat 1 John B, Whatever you do with a (JA) JAck Approved Decal is ALL-RIGHT with me! See if "Rapid Randy" read the last list and sees the last name.
U R DA MAN!
By the way, I had to tell the mama's & the pappa's to cover their childrens' ears. They loved the noise and didn't want to cover them. I gave them the (JA) hearing test. I moved my lips and then asked them to tell me what I had said. Naturally they couldn't. I told them that they would go deaf later. They were then covered. I got the most enjoyment with that group, more than the races.
Jack Approved!

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:35 pm

JA Group, Of all the days in my life, this was a fun day. Wait until I bore BP with this story on the way to Larson's. Rodney (I talked to you first on the phone) and Barbara at K-Mart/Sears in Clinton, Md., you are a great help to keep the name of Sears or Sears & K-Mart going. Will see you again for that lawnmower. Sorry that I didn't get the other guys name that led me to you. The survey is completed!
Waiting to see what the "Shiek" does to Pro Mod.
Jack Approved!

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:43 pm

What a weekend! Plans were to attend the Vargo Dragstrip Reunion (Pa.), then go to Island Dragway (N.J.) for the Dover Nostalgia Event, both on Saturday and then to the E-Town Shakedown at Raceway Park (N.J.) and then to the Gasser Meet at Atco Dragway (N.J.). Both E-Town and Atco on Sunday.Well it turn out to be only Island & E-Town due to traffic conditions. My son John treated me to a very happy weekend. That will be another story.
So, now with the new members are: Cody Ringwall, Bob Bartkus, Joe Dinardo, Island Dragway, Dino Lawrence, Brian Marasco and his son Edward Marasco (Eddie you are special and thanks), Grey Van Ess, Bobby Lagana Sr., Dover Dragstrip, (checkout there website at http://www.doverdragstrip.com for pictures) and orginal member Ronnie Moorehead Sr., a Honda Dealer in Newburgh, N.Y. who has had an orginal decal from the late '60's on his Volvo 844. Man, it was great seeing alot of ole timers from N.Y. there. Model Rania Eldekki, Drag Illustrated, Van "the Man" Abernethy, Julia Mitchell, Gustos Grill, Chris Kopac, photz.com, Patricia Dorf, Best Western East Brunswick Inn, Raceway Park Photo Shop, Dave Milcarek, Steve Bell, Raceway Park News, Vincent "Maplewood" Mele, John Gill, Drag Racing Underground and Diana "the Doc" who can sit on my hood any time.
Still looking for mind, if found please return it.
I should not have stop to think, but at least my ears are still on the same block.
Why do we choose from just two people for president and 50 for Miss America?
Why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going too?

See how and when the JAck Approved Decal Club started on page 16 Welcome Jack Redd (JAck Approved).
Last edited by Jack Redd on Wed May 25, 2011 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Approved!

Dino

Postby Dino » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:19 pm

JACK...You Made My Day ...Silly as ever,making faces at me ,while I tried to Announce...Still remember writing those Dover Race Results back in the 60's and mailing every Mon. am to make your deadline. Then You'de Come up with A goofy name For me every week. Good Times- Good Times ! Our Race Wouldn't have been the same without YOU and all the other Old Farts ...You KNOW ...every Flyer and Poster HAD the J.A. design! planning Now For 2010..watch our updates at www.doverdragstrip.com ...We're Even producing a Video ! of the event !
http://www.doverdragstrip.com

Jack Redd

Re: (JA) JAck Approved Decal (Flyers) Club

Postby Jack Redd » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:05 am

Once again the Bruce Larson Barnfest was a great happening. More new member appeared there and they are; Brady Doctrow, Cody Doctrow, Hemi-Fred Ristagno's Cadillac CTS-V, Hemi-Nick Ristagno, Hemi-Ianni Shane, AirForce Andrew, Don Wimmer, Fred Welch, Angela Grab, Ross Donavan, Ed Bliss, Bill "Worm" Warburton, Jim Lower, Tom Fultonberger, Mary DeLisio, Dave Thomas, Jerry Hangey, Wayne Kerper, Sauli Veseals and Shelly Seeds.
Old timers and racers Lew Becker and his Corvette and Ed Fernandez and his Rambler will be hitting the "nostalgia meets" next year in their race-show cars. Dr. Marc Weller (formerly of Md.) now from California in the orginal "Jocko's 555" will be doing some shows next year in this "legend" car. Also Jeff Thomas from Albuquerque, N.M. with his 23-T will be doing the scene in the Southwest along with the fabulous Greenberg family. Lyle and his duaghters Rachel & Jennifer with be racing dragsters, stock cars and midgets in the Southwest.
Watch out for a listing soon of the (JA) JAck Approved Nostalgia Meets in 2010 from Pocono, Pa., to Palm Beach, Fla. Including Md., N.C., N.J., and Va. Including a Stock Car Reunion at Old Dominion Speedway in Manassas, Va.
Folks checkout these JA Approved sites: bestoftimes.ning.com - project1320.ning.com and racersreunion.com
He who laughs last thinks the slowest.
Why do psychics have to ask you your name?
A clear conscience is usally a sign of a bad memory.

See how and when the JAck Approved Decal Club started on page 16 Welcome Jack Redd (JAck Approved).
If you think no one cares try missing a couple of payments.
Christmas is a holiday during which neither the past nor the future is of as much interest as the present.
Last edited by Jack Redd on Wed May 25, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Approved!

409forever

Postby 409forever » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:46 am

Jack I have met you at several car events and in 07 in York I got one of your JA stickers for my 62 bubbletop, the sticker is gone and I need a new one. I live up the street from Butch Mori and not far from Tom Sneden. Thanks John Wright.

nitrofc

Postby nitrofc » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Here a good pic of the Tweedy Rat ..............
Attachments
TWEEDY RAT BBFC.jpg
TWEEDY RAT BBFC.jpg (107.08KiB)Viewed 7053 times

draglist
Site Admin

Postby draglist » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Welcome, John! bp
Bill Pratt
Draglist.com - Crowdsourced drag racing history.
Headlines and Results: http://www.draglist.com/
Drag Lists: http://www.draglist.com/draglist/draglist.php

Jack Redd

Postby Jack Redd » Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:54 am

Well JA Group, it has been awhile. JAck is back alive and in "Living Color" Redd & White and a lil Blue!! Remember 1901!
It is not only the address for the drag racing oriented " Philly Flash" Restaurant in Annapolis, Md., but the address of the Casa D'Ice Restaurant & Lounge at 1901 Lincoln Hwy., in the K-Mart Plaza in No. Versailles, Penna., southwest of Pittsburgh. Bill Balsamico the owner is a funny guy. Checkout his website at Bill Balsmico.com. While in the Pittsburgh area the new "Swamp Duck" AA/FD of Tom Barnhill will be making the scene this year at the nostalgia events,
Now for listings: JAck Approved people and businesses are as follows: The Boston Market in Waldorf Md., with manager "Smilin' Myria Taylor and his sidekick Aunyee "Lil Redd Riding Hood" Lewis. The Hideaway Sports Bar in Clinton, Md., with barstood sitters; Karen, Sherry, Kim, and the pretty server Donna.
The American Legion Oxon Hill Post 248 in Temple Hills that was once going to rebuild in Camp Springs, Md.. and that I have been an "early bird" member for over 40 years, and members Andy Gathol , Moshe Goldfarb, Steve Olcott, Commander Jake, Jeff Swarey, Derena Holdforth, Dora, Jacqueline, Amanda, Craig Potts, Buddy Magruder, Tony McGruder, Tom Wilson and George Weitzel.
Other new members are; Barb Barnhill, Butch Smith, Lynette White, the town of Suffolk, Va., Jay Sekulow, Doug Kruse, Gary Gore, Johnny Rocca, "Whoopie Wednesdays" at Frank's Sports Bar in Oxon Hill, Md., Pat Russell, Barry Clayton, Karly Clayton, Kevin Clayton, Mike Mulvihill, J.C. Hayes, Sandra Becker, Wendy Thomas, George Nye, Dick Gaylord, Jim Kelly, Al Gore (of Va.), Dave Outten, Jon Asher, Lex Dudas & the "Geezers at the Grove" meet, "Weirdo Dino" Lawrence, Sam Auxier's Radio Show (every Monday night at 7 P.M. on Racers Reunion.Com, Ed Fernandez's "American Graffiti" AMC Gremlin, Golden Heritage sponsor GMMG "The Detroit Rat Pack", Jim McCaw, Ro McGonegal, Charlotte
Limerick, Hal Sanguinetti, R.L. "Wildman" Peyton and his brother Hap Peyton the author of his brothers book "The Wildman". Go to R.L. Peyton.com and order the book "The Wildman".
When R U going to join?
John Wright contact me at: jackapproved2004@aol.com.
Also Nitrogeezers.ning.com, Standard1320Groups.com, all of the RacersReunion.com sites and of course DragList.com, BestofTimes.ning.com, and Project 1320.ning.com. Please join and support these groups.
Want some cold cash? Go to an air-condition bank!
If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
Need money? Put yeast in your wallet or purse. It raises "dough"!
Mongamy is having one wife and hardly any girl-friends at all!
Only a small percentage of criminals are sent to prison - a bigger percentage is re-elected!
Of all of my wishes, I wished they would all come true!
How come "slim chance" and "fat chance" mean the same thing.
Oh well, still driving on the parkway and parking in the driveway!

May God Bless You & the USA!
Last edited by Jack Redd on Wed May 25, 2011 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Approved!

Return to “What's Up”