Goyda Collectibles Movies Store
Stories from the Baddest Chevy in the
Article Search (enter Gary Peters)
- The Leak was no Geek
- Forty Second Street and No Ruby Keeler
- Billy Young, the Philadelphia Flyer
- Look! Up in the Sky! Flying Top Fuel Parts!
- From Little Things Come Giant Steps
- Parking in the Neighbor's Driveway
- Tales of the Piston Pushers Hot Rod Club
- The New Hemi Hunter Makes Its Debut
- Gentle Ben: The Tow Car, Not the Bear
- The Chevy Guys Buy a 331 Cubic Inch Hemi
- Blowers, Huffers, or 6-71s, They'll All Do in a Pinch
- Highways, Troopers, Dogs, and Frau Blucher
- Hanging Out at the Ritz Drive-In
- It's Alive! The New Chassis is a Roller
- Why and How We Did Things in the Stone Age
- Time to Work the Bugs Out: Top Fuel Technology vs. a Hornet's Nest
- Go Fly a Kite: A Story of a Drag Racing Showman
- Characters with Character: Dave Robinson and Charley Hill
- Cone Heads before Saturday Night Live
- Route I-95, Beer Breaks, and Moon Pies
- Polka Time: Roll Out the (Nitro) Barrel
- Here Comes the New Hemi Hunter!
- Save the Engine, Feed the Fish
- Trailer or Tuning Fork?
- Up to Our Butts in Gators and Heroes
- No Racing This Saturday: The Hemi Hunter Livens Up a Car Dealership
- Top Fuel Oil Burners
- Thursday Nights in the Nitro Garage
- Buying Parts with the Home Improvement Money
- Nitro Maintenance: Creepers, Darts, and Acceleration
- Nitro Drivers: A Different Breed
Special: Hemi Hunter Week at draglist.com
11/26/01 to 12/01/01 - The Hemi Hunter
One -- Nitro Intro!
Two -- "O" FAN and Drag Racing, Chapters 1-5
Three -- Chapter "RACE"
Four -- Chapter "Top Fuel"
Five -- "Champs and Touring Pros"
Six -- Gary's Reflections
Lists Forum Blog
Racing Junk Goyda
Drag Photos Drag
Blog Facebook Twitter 60s
Funny Cars 70s
Funny Cars 80s
Funny Cars Gasser
1320 Drag Times
Enterprises. All rights reserved.